{13}

Rebecca

"BECCA!" I heard in a scream as police pounded down the door. "GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" The police yelled pointing a gun to my dad. "Hey man!" Dad said getting on the ground "DONT SPEAK! YOUR UNDER ARREST BREAKING AND ENTERING, CHILD ABUSE, RAPE!" The cop yelled as he hand cuffed his hands. I stood there, frozen letting tears fall. Just then I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a hug. "Baby girl, your okay, your safe." Dianna said holding me. I looked at Demi who was freaking the fuck out, Dallas and Madison hugging and sobbing. "I'm so sorry-" I sobbed.

"This is not your fault, don't you dare think you have to say sorry." Dianna said seriously.

After 2 long hours of questions and shit, the police let me stay with Demi, until Dianna could go to the court and officially adopt me.

2 days later cause in lazy asf

From: Ester
Where the hell have you been!? You have never missed so many days! Plus the softball team misses you!

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. I decided I would text her

To: Ester
Hey, I'm fine some CRAZY ass things have happened, and I'll explain more later but I love you and I'll be at school on Tuesday don't worry.

I laid down on the guest bed, which Demi said was going to be my room. "Hey, Rebecca you gotta get ready. We have court in 30." Dianna smiled opening my door. "K." I said looking at my feet. I just wanted to be alone. "Okay, well I got you some dresses there in the closet." She said closing the door. I stood up and grabbed a sun dress. "This will do." I mumbled.

"The Lovato custody battle,  Dianna Lovato has all custody of Rebecca Faith James Lovato, she is not allowed to see her father Chester James." The judge said then hitting the gavel. "YAAAY!" Demi picked me up and spun me around causing me to laugh. Then there was a giant group hug. "Okay let's go celebrate!" Dallas smiled. We left the court house and we got into the limo "what do you guys want to do to celebrate?" Dianna asked. "Could we go to the park, And play softball? I asked timidly. "Sure! But we will have to take a stop at dicks because I don't have any softball stuff." Demi smiled. Then Madison started laughing "you said dick." She burst out laughing.

"Madison!" Demi laughed.  "Madison and Demetria be mature." Dianna snapped. Causing me to laugh "what's so funny?" I asked, "nothing sweetheart." Dianna smiled. We got to Demi's house and we all changed into sport outfits. I put on black leggings and a purple shirt. I quickly ran down the stairs and met with Dallas "hey girlie." She smiled. "Hi." I said softly. "Come on help me make sandwiches." Dallas giggled pulling out sandwhich food. I was now living with Demi Lovato so I had to be careful of my weight.

"I can make Mine and Demis, you can make everyone else's." I giggled. "Wooow thanks." She smiled messing up my hair. I laughed I made mine and Demis sandwhiches as everyone made there way downstairs. "Y'all ready?" Dianna smiled. "Yeah me and Dallas packed water and sandwiches." I smiled. "Thanks baby." Dianna said patting my back.

"Let's go hit dicks real fast." Madison smiled trying to hold back a laugh. "Okay, we can all fit in my jeep." Demi smiled grabbing her car keys.

God, I can't believe this is my family now.

I got in the back and sat in the middle of Madison and Dallas. Demi parked her car and we got out "demi, can I get on your back?" I asked playing with my fingers. Demi laughed "sure!" She bent down and I got on her back I wrapped my arms around her neck, not tight as we walked into the store. People started going crazy "we better hurry." Dallas and Maddie said in unison. "Agreed."  I hid my face on Demis back "the softball stuff is in isle 5." I told Demi. I felt Demi nod and she pulled me to her front so I was on her side like a baby then she set me down. "Ooo! Looks at these badass bats!" I nearly squealed I looked at the price "never mind." I shook my head.

"What?" Dianna asked. "The bats are $50 that's too much." I said sadly. "Psssh non sense." Dianna laughed grabbing the bats.

---------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote