{6}

Rebecca

"Oh my gosh Ester come here!" I yelled pulling her arm. "Dude! What the fuck happened to your face!" She panicked as I pulled her into the bathroom. "Doesn't matter! But listen, so remember how I old you I needed a job?" I asked smiling. "Yes..."

"I got a job as a maid working for Demi Lovato!" I freaked out. She burst out laughing "very funny." She laughed. "No look! I can prove it." I pulled out my phone and went to my camera roll I pulled up the picture of me and Demi. Her mouth dropped "that could be photoshop." She freaked out. "Look." I went on to my Twitter and showed her. I went to Demi's page "Follows you" I read out loud then I went to her page "click on that tweet then, click on my name."

"Don't ask @/iambecca15 to make you a smoothie! Silly girl!" she read. "OH MY GOD. YOUR THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL!" She screamed. I laughed "shut up!" I covered her mouth. "But you can't tell anyone okay?" I begged. She nodded

"Awe! Are the two lesbians having sex?" I heard. I tensed up at the word sex. I knew what it kinda meant and I knew my dad did it to me. I opened the stall "no, we were." I said holding Esters arm. "Hey shut it Lester. Awe are you and the fakes pregnant? They probably have 8 STDS, I mean they are getting a stomach, either fat or pregnant." Ester laughed. "You bitch will regret saying that." She walked close to us and kicked me. "OW!" I cried. Then they left "why the fuck did you do that!" I yelled "I'm sorry, I was standing up for myself." She spat. "Whatever I have to get to gym then I have Demi's after." I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom.

"HURRY UP JAMES!" The coach yelled. I kept running down the track, I hated running I could do it when I was scared but never by force. "I'm going to puke!" I yelled. I ran to the trash can and people 'ew'ed' "alright Becca your done. Go to the locker room." Coach said with a disgusted face. I was so embarrassed. I went into the locker room when I saw Lester, Westely, Jenna, "aw she looks so hot!" Then I heard the bell rings to go home. "Please stop. I just want to go home." I said looking down. "No, you look flushed. Here let us help." Jenna and Lester laughed. "Get her!" They grabbed my arms and I fought, they opened the shower curtain and threw my in the shower. "Ow fuck!" I cried as I hit my head. "Don't think your going anywhere." They turned on the water making me get wet.

"Fuck you guys!" I yelled as they laughed and walked away. I turned off the water and got out. I started crying and I grabbed my bag and took of my shoes and ran out of building as people looked at me. I grabbed my bike and biked to Demi's as fast as I could. I arrived at her house and type in the code, Demi was in her recording room. "Mrs. Lovato I'm here!" I yelled crying. I ran to her bathroom while slipping at the same time. I shut the door and slid down it. I brought my hands to my knees and sobbed. "Becca? Are you okay?" I heard Demi's soft voice. "Perfectly, I fell down." I lied crying. "Open this door right now." She said. "Yes ma'm" she was my boss. I stood up and I opened her door and she gasped. "You did not fall, what the hell happened?!" She asked getting me a towel. "Nothing Mrs. Lovato. It's not your problem to deal with I'm your maid. You don't need to help me." I sobbed. "Stop calling me that, Becca I love you and I care for you I have known your for 2 weeks. Now what's going on?" She said firmly.

"Kids are mean." Is all I said. "Your being bullied?" She asked. I nodded she pulled me in a hug I couldn't help it. "Demi, please it's not your battle your only my boss." I cried. "I may be your boss but I'm your friend and I care."

Me and Demi had a chat and it made me feel so much better. Demi laid my head in her lap, she didn't give me a choice. "What do you want cleaned first?" I asked pulling myself out. "How about you changed and then we need to go to the store, I need to get food because my mom is coming over in two days." Demi smiled. We stood up and Demi handed me more of maddies clothes. They were so cute I could never have anything like this.

"Mrs- I mean Demi. I'm changed, I'm going to make your bed and put away your laundry first." I said smiling at her. "Alright sweetheart im going to finish up here." She smiled. I ran to Demi's room and saw that she started to put away her laundry. I grabbed some hangers and began hanging her stuff. Then I grabbed the stuff that needed to be put away in drawers. I put it all away and I got to the last article which was a bra I laughed at it "damn, she got big boobs." I laughed. "Haha very funny." Demi smiled.

"Ohmygod- I'm so sorry!" I panicked . "Hey it's alright." Demi smiled. I swallowed hard "okay, we'll make my bed and let's go." She said leaving the room. I nodded my stomach started growling, ugh I haven't eaten since lunch at 12:30 now it's 4:30 I get off at 6. I made her bed and Demi turned off the lights, "alrighty follow me to the garage." I nodded, I went to go to the back seat "what are you doing? Get in the front." She laughed. "Sorry."

---------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote