{ 45 }

Time skip to Demi's last 2 days on tour

{ Rebecca }

Me and my 'siblings' still don't get along at all, I mean we got along here and there but I was mainly out with Bentley partying or stuff.

"Okay Bentley, all summer we have hung out but we have slept at my house why can't I go to yours?" I asked as we walked into my house. "Mom! I'm back with Bentley!"

"Of course you are, y'all are inseparable!" She laughed from the kitchen. "Because I don't like my house it's boring." She shrugged. "Come on im not gonna judge or anything, what's the big secret? Are you parents famous or something." I giggled. "No." she said coldly. "Fine, My parents split up and my dad lives in California and every summer I come here to see my mom. My mom lives in an trailer park because she can't hold a job. She isn't an alcoholic but my brother is." I looked at her and she had tears In her eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's fine, my brother is never home. It's just me my mom and sister." She shrugged. "If I'm going to sleep over again, I need to call my sister to pick me up so I can get my stuff." She softly smiled, "well I can get us a ride." I spoke up, "no no no definitely no your parents won't allow you to see me again because I live in there." She freaked out. "No they won't! They wouldn't do that, you stay here and I'll go ask... Dallas.." I hugged Bentley and got up.

"Dallas!" I yelled. "Downstairs!" She yelled back. I ran downstairs and saw everyone, "can you give me and Bentley a ride to her house?" I asked. Then Dallas scoffed and rolled her eyes "why should I?"

"Dallas, Bentley- uh, well, she isn't as fortunate as us and she lives in a trailer park." I spoke softly, then her face softened up. "Please Dallas, I never ask you for anything." She sighed, "fine." She said, "thank you!" I hugged her than called Bentley down stairs. "Okay, you will have to tell me how to get there." She
Nodded.

We pulled into a trailer park, it wasn't dirty but it wasn't exactly clean. "This is so embarrassing I'm sorry Dallas." Bentley hid her face. "Go straight, then turn left and its 3rd one."

"Don't be sorry, it's fine." Dallas smiled softly. "should I go in with you?" I asked. "If you-you want." Dallas parked and we both got out. "My moms home." She opened the door and I followed behind her. "Hi mom, I'm sleeping at Rebecca's again." She said softly. I held my hands "Oh this is the girl who took my daughter all damn summer?" Her mom scoffed. "Mom!" Bentley snapped from the back room, well it isn't exactly a room. "She been spending all her time with little Ms. famous, huh? You stole my daughter from me, this is the only time I get to see her and all summer you took her. You best not be gay either! I swear to god you ever kissed my daughter I'll fuck you up! You ain't welcome in here get out!" She slurred.

She walked towards me and instantly it was like I was back with my dad. His hands all over me "Bentley! Your not going over!" She snapped. "I'm sorry!" I began crying. I threw open the door and saw Dallas standing outside of her car on her phone. I ran down the steps and threw myself at her into a hug. "Hey, hey, what happened? Where is Bentley?" She hugged me, stroking the back of my head. "D-dad." I croaked out.

{ Dallas }

Oh no, she is having like a panic attack, only Demi knows what to do, all summer when she had one we just got her water and let her ride it out. "Just tell my what happened," I said calmly. I felt Rebecca heart beat slow down. "She said- I-I- wasn't welcome- and -she would fuck-f-fuck me up." She sobbed. "What the fuck?" How dare she! "Get in the car." I snapped. "No! Dallas! It isn't her fault, it's the beer!" Rebecca pleaded. "B! Is her mom is drunk and being mean Bentley isn't safe in there! Either I go in there or I'll call the police." I tried to compromise.

Rebecca let go, and I walked up to the door and I heard screaming. I opened the door "get the fuck out!" She dragged out. Bentley was crying with a bleeding lip. "You hit your daughter! Are you crazy!" I yelled at her. I held out my hand "Bentley, your not staying here."

Bentley grabbed her bag and wrapped her hand around mine "you take my daughter a-and I'll call the police! For kidnapping!" She slurred, "if you do that, they will arrest you for abuse and child endangerment. So think twice." I snapped, I opened the door and led Bentley down the steps. "I-I-I'm so sorry Dallas, I didn't know- she would be drunk." She sobbed, this poor girl is freaking out. "Don't you dare be sorry. This isn't your fault, yeah? Now let's get you back to my house and asleep." I kissed the top of her head and she nodded.

--------------------------

Short chapter bc better than nothing, right

Comment & vote