{28}

{ Rebecca }

I woke up the next day for school and I didn't want to go, I just wanted to lay in bed I can play a little hooky right? I mean I have already missed so many days but I don't give a fuck, but to be honest I didn't feel so good, it's because I haven't eaten and I'm so weak. I got out of my bed shakily and walked to Demi's room and made my way through the darkness to her bed. I climbed on her bed and she looked so adorable, I pulled out my phone and took s picture and posed it on my story "payback is a bitch Demi❤️"

Then I tapped her shoulder "demi?" I whispered. She moved a little "Demi!" I yelled. "AH!" She screamed flying off her bed, "oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I panicked and laughed a little, Demi looked around and began laughing, "don't do that again." She said getting back on her bed and under her covers. "I feel sick." I moaned, "you look fine." She mumbled, "but I don't feel fine!" I breathed in deep throwing myself over her. "You have missed to much school! You gotta go!" She said pushing me off of her, "no demi! I really don't feel good!" I panicked, "ugh, if you have a fever you can stay home." Demi rolled her eyes getting up to her bathroom, she opened cabinets and closed them "I can't find the damn thermometer." She said in annoyed, I didn't want her to be mad,

"Never mind, don't get mad I'll go to school." I got off her bed and she looked confused "okay.. we'll get ready and I'll drive you." I went back into my room and got dressed.

I went downstairs and I grabbed some bread and threw it in the toaster

I went downstairs and I grabbed some bread and threw it in the toaster. I opened my backpack and grabbed my empty wagged bottle from yesterday I went into the garage and looked at my drinks, "damn" I was on my last bottle of vodka, I opened the bottle and poured the vodka In my water bottle. "Hey- what are you doing?" Demi asked walking towards me. My heart began racing "nothing!" I fastly put the cap on the vodka bottle and shoved it in my backpack "dropped my water bottle." I laughed nervously showing her. "Oh, ahaha but your toast is done you gotta eat it on your way because your late." Demi turned around and closed the door.

"Oh, alright." I sighed. I felt sick to my stomach after I ate my toast. "I gotta come inside your school really fast." Demi said unbuckling her seat belt, "but the kids-" I said softly, fuck.

Me and Demi got out of the car and she put her arm around my shoulder and people gasped, then my guy friend Hunter ran to me "Rebecca! I missed you yesterday so I wrote down your notes for you so you could do your homework." He smiled, Hunter is the nicest guy he is an athlete and super hot and is just so fucking nice. "Oh my god! Your a life saver!" I hugged him and continued walking with him and Demi "is that your sis who was on your snapchat story this morning?" He whispered to me. "Mhm it's Demi." I said, "Demi...? Demi... demi... OH demi she sings that song Confident and body say!" I laughed he doesn't really listen to music so it's was great. "Hey I'm demi." She laughed. "I'm hunter a good friend of Rebecca, can I ask you a question really fast with out you Rebecca." He laughed "uh okay.. I'll go to the bathroom text me when your done." I turned around and walked to the bathroom.

{ Demi }

Okay this was weird.. "hi, uh, I wanted to know if it would be okay if I asked Rebecca to the 7th grade formal with me." He smiled largely making me chuckle "sure kid go for it. But if you hurt her I'll hurt you. Deal?" I smiled. "Deal!" He quickly embraced me in a hug then ran to he bathroom. I turned around and saw a crowd of people. "Oh fuck."

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Pardon! Excuse me!" I yelled walking through the crowd of screaming kids. I made my way to the office and opened them closed the door. "Uh sorry..." I said embarrassed. "Not your fault darling." The main receptionist laughed. "I was called by the principle and he wanted to talk to me about My sister." I smiled. "Oh yes, he is in that room." Then she pointed to a room. I opened the door and I saw a hot ass man, god damn he looked like he was in his 20's (he is portrayed by Finn Wittrock)

"Uh, hi. I'm Demi Lovato, Rebecca Lovato sister and guardian." I smiled, he turned from his desk "hello Mrs. Lovato." He smiled. Oh god I wanted to jump on him and kiss his lips. "You look a little young to be a principle and please call me Demi."

You'll be screaming that later ;)

"Why, thank you Demi. I'm 23 I just graduated high school and college early. So the job opened up and I took it." He smiled. "Awesome, I'm a singer, like a professional one." I laughed. "I know, girls here talk about you and i have heard your music it's amazing." He smirked, "Thanks, so what's going on with Rebecca?" I asked, "right-" he blushed "well some teachers that monitor the cafeteria have noticed that she hasn't eaten lunch in like 4 weeks, then here some teachers told me that she entered the bathroom and threw up, not once but a few times a week. Does Rebecca eat meals at home?" He asked, "Yeah she does-" then I thought she eats and then she goes to the bathroom every time after she eats or she skips meals and says she ate already.

"Oh fuck, uh thank you for bringing that to my attention Mr-..."

"Drake, call me drake." I bit my lip at his husky voice. I looked at my phone "I better get going I have some photo shoots to do." I smiled biting my lip flirty standing up. Then he stood up I grabbed the door handle and just as I was about to turn it our lips crashed into eachother, how I don't know.

Slowly moving insync I let go of the door handle and wrapped my arms around his neck, his tongue grazed across my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gave it to him.

Fuck what am I doing!? I pulled away and blushed "uh- sorry." I let out a soft laugh. "Don't be I kissed you. But could I get your number?" He asked, "shouldn't you have it already? You called me to set up this thing." I laughed. "Oh yeah duh." He laughed with his cheeks turning pink.

-------------------------

Vote and comment!