{ 49 }

{ Rebecca }

{ Her wounds look like that^}

I had to get stitches on my nose and eyebrow, and I have to wear a brace on my hand for 3 weeks, I'm on my way home from the hospital, I also have a concussion and that's what caused me to pass out, also from pain I guess. We have an hour until we have to get on the plane, so when I get home we gotta leave. I honestly hope Demi isn't into bad of shape, "Rebecca, were home." Eddie said, I nodded and got out.

I walked inside and saw everyone, "what did the doctors say?" Dianna sanded worried, I walked in and saw Demi causing me to gasp and just stand there. Eddie explained what the doctor said but I my eyes were locked on Demi, "I-I-I did that?" I asked nearly about to cry, "well no shit Sherlock." Demi scoffed roughly pushing past me. "Well, Rebecca we have everything in the limo. Just get your carry on and meet us in the limo." Dianna smiled, I nodded and walked up the stairs. I took at the hallway which had updated pictures of the family and me in them, it included all of us even Demi. I grabbed my bag and joined everyone in the limo. Obviously no one was happy,

We rode in silence as Dianna and Eddie explained the pent house, who was sleeping with who sharing bathrooms and jobs we all had to do.

Sleeping together was Me and Demi because we hated eachother the most and then Madison and Dallas, then they go their own bathroom and me and Demi did. We arrived at the airport and so did the paparazzi, "bye Dianna and Eddie." I hugged them good bye and then everyone else did. "We love you!" They called out, then we all walked in quiet with security helping us get through everything. Most of the questions were directed to me and Demi and why we looked like this. Then Demi's phone began to ring she sighed in annoyance "Hi! Shonda Rimes"

Omg was Demi talking to THE SHONDA RIMES!? THE WOMEN WHO CREATED GREYS ANATOMY!? 

"Totally! I can ask her, thank you." Then Demi hung up. We got on to the plane and me and Demi sat across from eachother and then Dallas and Madison sat infront of us. I heard a lot of grunting and sighing  coming from Demi, "Demi! Will you shu-" then I looked at her with tears running down her face as she struggled with the seat belt. "I-uh can help."

Demi snapped her head at me, "I don't need you to do fucking anything for me!" She snapped, I put my hands up "fine be a bitch." Then Madison got up annoyed "for god sakes Demi." She buckled her seat belt and sat down. Then private jet began for take off.

We had arrived at the airport and we were escorted out Dallas had told the Limo driver our address as to where we would be living for the next month. Dianna and Eddie said it was 2 bed room 2 Bathroom penthouse in Beverly Hills. We arrived at a nice ass building, and Dallas opened the back door and the limo driver handed us our luggage and we walked in. "Woah this is nice." I smiled, "okay, we are on the last floor in the pent house." Dallas had gotten the key and we all walked to the penthouse and I carried Demi's stuff.