Halloween Party

A/N: Hey guys! I recently went to a Halloween Party soooooo have this!

Ji had convinced them to go. The Rangers were currently on their way to a Halloween Party out of town. It was mostly for publicity, if enough people showed up, the admission prices would help Ji pay for damages done by battles. Saying they could lose the house without the money made it pretty easy for the teens to agree on going.

So, there they were, on Halloween night, riding through the woods.

"I'm bored." Mike groaned, hitting his head against the seat. "How much further?"

"I don't know." Ji replied. "Kevin, how much further?"

Kevin, who was in the passenger seat, looked at the map. "I'm not sure." He said, "weren't we supposed to take a left a while ago?"

"There's been no turns for 15 miles." Ji told him.

Antonio chuckled. "Good job Kev, you got us lost."

Ji sighed. "He might be right. Maybe we should turn around."

"Ooh!" Mike said, suddenly perking up. "I've got an idea. Let's tell scary stories."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ji replied.

"Come on Mentor," Mike argued. "It'll be fine! I'll go first."

Jayden, Antonio, Emily, and Mia all turned towards Mike, ready for the story.

"Okay," Mike started, "It started out like any average day. Kevin and Mia were out buying groceries."

********

"Are you sure you need squash to go in your potato salad?" Kevin asked hesitantly.

He and Mia were just coming out of the store.

"What do you mean?" Mia questioned.

"Well," Kevin started, "it's just that potatoes and squash don't really mix-"

"Look!" Mia interrupted. "A yard sale!"

The two walked over to the yard sale and started looking around.

Mia stopped when she spotted a China doll with a porcelain face.

"How much for the doll?" She asked.

The owner looked warily at the doll. "You can have it."

"Really?" Mia said. "Thank you!"

That night when Mia and Kevin walked into the house, they saw Ji and the other Rangers eating pizza in the kitchen.

"I thought I was cooking tonight?" Mia questioned.

"You guys were taking forever." Mike defended. "And we got hungry."

Mia sighed, but started putting the groceries away. "Look what I found at a yard sale today."

The other teens recoiled at the sight of the doll.

"No offense Mia," Antonio said, "but that is extremely creepy."

"I have to sleep in our room with that?" Emily asked. "What if it murders us in our sleep?"

Mia chuckled. "That can't happen, Em."

"Seriously Mia," Jayden said. "Did you have to bring that thing into the house?"

"What if it's cursed?" Mike questioned.

"It's not cursed." Mia replied. "But fine. If you all feel so strongly about it, I'll throw it away."