A Charitable Easter

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you're all having a happy Easter! Now you can all relax after eating your dinner and enjoy this update! Now be aware, I got kind of distracted and out of hand so this story is um.... well over three thousand words. Sorry, but I think it's worth it as this is my glorious return. So please enjoy, and I'll see you next time. Bye guys!

It was one of the clearest days that year. The sky was as blue as ever and there wasn't a cloud in sight. The sun shone brightly overhead and it was considerably warm out, but it was cool enough to wear jeans and a t-shirt. The Rangers were inside the Shiba House dressed in their training clothes. They were just starting breakfast. Each sat with a plate of freshly made pancakes and bacon, and glasses of orange juice. The teens were having a conversation when the doorbell rang. "I got it." Ji said, leaving the room. He came back with a woman following him. She wore a simple blue dress and matching blue earrings. Her straight blonde hair went down to her shoulders and she had on black flats. "Rangers, this is Jane." Ji said. The rangers nodded in hello as they all had mouths full of pancakes. "Jane is in charge of the orphanage downtown." He explained. "As you all know, Easter is tomorrow. Down at the orphanage we never get to celebrate because we don't have the funds." Jane said. The rangers stopped eating and listened. "All the kids ever talk about is you rangers, they think you're amazing. I was wondering if maybe this year, we could make Easter better and have an egg hunt in the park, with a special appearance made by the Samurai Rangers." She looked at the teenagers hopefully. "That sounds amazing!" Emily exclaimed. "Yeah, it'll be cool." Mike said. "So," Jayden started. "How can we help?"

***Samurai***

It took almost four hours to set everything up in the park, but it looked amazing. Plastic eggs filled with candy littered the ground, bushes and trees. The smell of charcoal drifted through the air as the coals started to get hot- Ji thought it would be a good idea to barbeque for the kids for lunch. Some of the picnic benches were pushed together to create an egg decorating station, and there was a large table with a pile of chocolate bunnies on it, a little take home gift. But, the most important thing was the stage. The stage where the kids would see their heroes for the first time in real life. It was covered in streamers and banners and balloons.
Currently, the rangers were backstage with Ji, talking about how the day would go. "Okay. It all starts at 10:30 with the egg decorating. Mike and Kevin, you hand the kids their eggs, they each get a carton of a dozen. Emily and Mia will help them decorate, and Jayden and Antonio will write their names on the cartons and send them over to the egg hunt area where Jane will get them ready. Then we'll have the hunt, you all know what to do then, and after that you'll help out with the barbeque. I'll tell you what to do when that time comes. Then after you get a quick group photo with each kid and hand them a chocolate bunny, we're off." Ji explained. "And then we get Ji's big fancy Easter dinner with the special bunny rolls?" Mike asked hopefully. The other Rangers chuckled at him, but in reality, they were hoping too. Ji smiled and said, "Yes. It'll be a nice reward for all your hard work." The rangers smiled at that. Then they heard the laughter and sounds of children talking. "Alright, let's get started." Ji said, heading off the stage.
The kids looked around in awe as they saw all the decorations the park was covered in. They all stopped when they got to the stage. That was when they came out. Doing about fifty different flips and tricks were the samurai rangers. The children screamed in delight. When the rangers finished their entrance, they stayed transformed, but they took their helmets off. Ji had told the teens that they could because he used a special symbol power to make sure no one saw their actual faces unless he wanted them to. Jayden stepped up to the microphone, after all, he was the leader. "Hey guys! How're you all doing today?" He said. The children all replied with various forms of 'good', 'great', and 'awesome'. "That's awesome!" Jayden said with a smile. "We've got a big day for you guys, are you ready to get started?" The kids yelled out "Yeah!", and so it began.