Jayden doesn't want to celebrate Christmas (Part 1)

Jayden woke up on the 23rd of December feeling awful. His stomach was in knots, his throat was on fire, and his forehead felt like a furnace. He knew he was sick, but Christmas was coming up, and he had to help decorate. With difficulty, he tried to get up, but when he failed, the Red Ranger went back to sleep.

***Samurai***

       "Where's Jayden?" Emily asked. "I don't know." Mentor Ji said. "It's not like Jayden to over-sleep." Jayden appeared in the doorway. He was dressed and looked well enough, despite the bags under his eyes. "Sorry Ji." Jayden said. "I was up late last night." Ji looked over the boy he had lived with since Jayden was born. Something was wrong, and he knew it. He could read Jayden easily, but for some reason, today was a little harder. "Are you still tired?" He asked. Jayden shook his head. "Those bags under your eyes tell me that you're lying." Mentor said. "Go get some more sleep. I'll wake you up later." Jayden didn't want to, but he was grateful Mentor told him to sleep some more.

***Samurai***

        Ji stood, pondering whether he should wake Jayden up, or wait longer. The teen had pushed together some of the seats in the main room and fell asleep on them like a makeshift bed. He looked very peaceful. Ji decided to let him sleep more.

***Samurai***
(Time skip to Christmas Eve)

The Shiba house was decorated and lit up like a Christmas Tree. It was snowing outside and there were hundreds of stars in the sky. It was completely peaceful- well, almost completely. Jayden was in the bathroom, his head in the toilet, vomiting. Mia rubbed his back. Mike, Kevin, Emily, and Ji were all standing around him. When Jayden was finished, Emily handed him a cup of water for him to wash his mouth out with. "I have an idea." Mike whispered. He told Mentor Ji, who then explained to Kevin, Mia, and Emily the plan. Mia stayed with Jayden, while the others prepared.
        Mia brought Jayden into the main room. Ji used his Samuraizer to materialize a 42 inch flat screen tv and a DVD player. On the floor were dozens of blankets and pillows in a giant pile. Mia sat Jayden down in the pile of pillows and blankets and once he was comfortable, Emily gave everyone hot chocolate. Ji popped an old Christmas movie into the DVD player while the other Rangers snuggled into the pile around Jayden. "Hey guys?" Jayden said. "Thanks. Best Christmas Ever." The teens fell asleep snuggled around each other like that, and let's just say, by Christmas morning, Ji had lots of pictures.

A/N: Hey, sorry if this one was kind of rushed and short, I just thought you guys deserved an update. Please please please leave prompts and headcannons for me to write, I love writing people's ideas. Bye guys!