Tired (Mini Fic)

They were at the temple of the elders. There had a been a Nighlock attack. Well, less of an attack, more of an invasion. The Rangers fought Moogers for almost two hours, and then still had the more powerful Nighlock after that. When the battle had finished, the Rangers went over to Ji, practically dead on their feet. "Are we staying?" Mike asked. Ji had initially planned to stay at the temple for a few days to sort some things out, but he could clearly see that right now, all his Rangers wanted was to go home. "No," Ji told them. "And we don't have to drive back either." Ji performed the transport symbol power and they were home. Once they got in the main room, the teens basically collapsed on the floor, asleep before they hit the ground. Luckily, Ji had planned for this, and he had used his symbol power to create a giant pile of pillows and blankets. "Good night Rangers." Ji said with a smile. "Come tomorrow, you'll have the day off."

A/N: Alright guys this is really short but I wanted to get something out so you guys know I'm not ignoring you. Anyway I'm kind of having trouble writing at the moment, and ideas would really help me out. I'm so excited for the holidays though, there are so many possibilities. Alright, bye guys, see you next time!