Christmas Cookie Disaster

A/N: Hey guys! It's December 20th, so it's officially the start of my one shot Christmas frenzy! Please enjoy this first story, and get ready for a few more!

Lights were strung everywhere. Snow glittered in the sunlight. Bells were ringing and the voices of carolers were carried through the chilled air. It was Christmas, and many houses were filled with excitement. The Shiba house was not an exception.
Emily and Mike were hanging lights and wreathes around the house. Mia was in the kitchen. Antonio was symbol powering a TV and DVR for watching Christmas specials.
The door to the house opened. Jayden came in, cheeks and nose red. He was wearing a beanie, a long, black, fleece jacket that was about two sizes too big for him, black snow boots, a red scarf, and a red pair of gloves. He didn't say hi, he just turned back towards the door after putting his scarf on the coat rack. He grunted as he walked backwards into the house, a large green tree in his hands. Ji was on the other side of the door, pushing. "Tree's here!" Antonio called once it was up in the stand.
Ji brought in the box of decorations and the teens got to work. "Where's Mia?" Ji asked after a while. "I'm in here!" Mia called from the kitchen. "I'm making cookies!" Everyone in the main room exchanged a look at that. "Why don't you come in here and decorate for a while?" Ji asked. A minute later Mia appeared saying, "Okay, just for a little while."
They finished decorating the tree a little while later and Mike suggested they watch a movie. Ji excused himself into his office, and the Rangers all settled down to watch Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.
"I don't get it." Jayden said. Mike looked at him, shocked. "You've never seen Rudolph?" He asked. Jayden shook his head. "Oh Amigo," Antonio said with a sigh. "You've got a lot to learn." Halfway through the movie, a popcorn war was started, even Kevin joined in. They fell asleep soon after that.
Jayden woke to the smell of something burning. He sat up groggily, and then he heard Ji yelling. Jayden ran into the kitchen to see Ji fighting a fire. "Fire!" Jayden yelled, waking the others. Kevin ran in, shouted, "Hydro Bow!" and fired an arrow into the stove. The fire was gone, but unfortunately, so was the oven. Everyone was soaked. Mia ran into the main room, crying.
"It's my fault." She wailed when the others came in. "No," Mike said, sitting down next to her. "I'm the one who said we should watch a movie." "And I'm the one who blew up the oven." Kevin added. "Guys," Jayden interrupted. "It's no one's fault." "Jayden's right." Ji joined in. "Besides, I can always make a new oven with my symbol power." Mia wiped the tears off her face. Emily hugged her. Mike screamed "Group hug!" And they were all pulled into a giant bear hug, Mia in the middle. The Rangers were left with no cookies on Christmas Eve, but they were okay with that. As long as they were together, they were happy.

A/N: I know it kinda sucked, but the next few will be better. See you tomorrow guys!