The Woman

A/N: Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! So, as you may, or may not know, this is my last story. It's been a lot of fun, but please enjoy, and farewell.     

It was one of their days off from training. It was a Friday, so the Rangers were planning to go out and have dinner, and then go see a movie. It was almost 5, so the teens started heading out.

"We should be back around 9." Jayden said to Ji.

Ji nodded, but Jayden couldn't help but feel he didn't look quite right. He looked sad.

"Hey," Jayden said as he climbed into the car, "have you guys noticed anything weird about Ji lately?"

"Now that I think about it, he has been kind of quiet." Mia replied.

"You don't think he's sick or anything, do you?" Emily asked.

"I don't think that's it." Kevin said.

"Maybe he's lonely." Antonio suggested.

"What do you mean?" Mike questioned.

"Well," Antonio explained. "He's an adult man in a house full of teenagers."

No one said anything, but all through dinner and the movie, none of the Rangers could keep the thought of Ji, eating dinner by himself, out of their heads.

The following day, when Ji went to buy groceries, the Rangers were talking as they ate lunch.

"I know!" Mia exclaimed. "We should get Ji a girlfriend!"

"How are we gonna do that?" Kevin asked.

"I don't think Ji has ever dated anyone in his entire life." Jayden added.

"We could set him up on one of those dating websites." Antonio suggested.

"He would never agree to that." Kevin said.

"Well," Mike started, "who says we have to tell him?"

Jayden went into Ji's room and got his laptop, being sure to remember where it had been placed when he took it. He brought it out into the kitchen, and he and the other Rangers made Ji an account on FindMeLove.com.

"Interests and hobbies?" Emily said aloud. "What is Ji interested in?"

Everyone looked at Jayden. "I don't know what to say." Jayden defended. "Martial arts?"

Antonio laughed. "With that Ji will never get a date. Move over and let the Love Doctor fill this prescription."

"Love Doctor?" Kevin said with a smirk.

"That's what everyone used to call me when I was little." Antonio replied.

"No one has ever called you that." Jayden told him.

"Silence!" Antonio snapped jokingly. "The Love Doctor cannot think with all this noise! I don't want to give this patient the wrong medicine."

"Fine." Jayden said, laughing. "Just make sure you put the laptop back on the shelf before Ji gets home."

The following morning, Jayden quickly snuck into Ji's room and checked to see if he got any replies on the website.

He chuckled at what Antonio put under interests. "Long walks on the beach, romantic candle lit dinners, painting."

Apparently it had worked though, Ji had seven hits.

Jayden, deciding he and the team would pick one later, quickly closed the website, cleared the browsing history, and snuck back out without Ji knowing a thing.