Chanel: oh please don't cry. Your dad told me to watch you.

Emoni: daddy?...NOOO I WANT MY MOmmy😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Chanel: his upstairs do you want me to go get him for you?

Emoni: No! please I stop crying.

Chanel: um...OK.

All her screaming and cry woke up her brother who was thankfully less like his twin sister. When he woke up he was more...interested in me than where he was.
He got up and looked at his sister first. When he saw her I jumped up with a  huge smile and hugged her. It was so cute how much they show they love one another.

She pointed to me and he was instantly focused on me.

Emmanuel: hay. What's your name?

Chanel: my name I'd Chanel. What's yours?

Emmanuel: emman...y'all.

I laughed at his way of saying his own name.

Chanel: Emmanuel.

He nodded his head then pointed to her sister.

Emmanuel: Emoni.

I waves at her and and she shyly waved backed.

Emmanuel: where's mama?

Chanel: I don't know your daddy being you here.

When I said that his eye widen and he covered his mouth. He turned to look at his sister who had already started crying.

Chanel: what's wrong.

Emmanuel: mommy said daddy is bad man that can hurt mommy so we don't like daddy no more.

Emoni: have daddy hurted you channel?

Chanel: um...(/not trying to say the wrong thing.) No your daddy never hurt me.

As o said that the door open to revealed Jacob.

I think he was about to start yelling until he realized who was around him at the time because when he got a the bottom of the stairs he paused and quietly prayed yo himself.

Jacob: why are they up Chanel?

Chanel: they just woke up by themselves.

He shook his head,cleaning out his eye bugger's with his hand.

Emoni: hi daddy.😧

He looked up and smiled at her and was trying to walk towards her but her brother grabbed her arm pulling her to him.

Jacob looked furiously at Emmanuel.
Emmanuel look at his sister.

Emmanuel: member what mama said.

Emoni: but she said he wouldn't hurt us.

Emmanuel: but he could hurt mama.

Emoni: Manuel I'm scared

When she said that Emmanuel pulled her in a hug because she start crying.

Jacob: Emmanuel...Emoni, I not going to hurt you.

Emmanuel: that's what mommy said.
She said that, we were going to never see you again bequas you can hurt her.

Jacob: babies...you think I would hurt you mom?

They both shake theirs head.

Jacob: now who wants to have fun?

They both look unsure at first.

Emoni: can we go to...the toy store?

Jacob: well is that where you wanna go?

Twins: yeah!

Jacob: OK but first you have to go back to sleep.

Twins: yes daddy.

I star laying on the mattress but Jacob stop them.

Jacob: no, come upstairs with me. I got a room for k .

Twins: OK.

As they were going upstairs. They kept talking about all the things they were going to get from the store. Once they were all the way up the stairs Jacob walked over to me.

Jacob: a few minutes you can sleep but I want you upstairs in my room at 3:00 got it.

Chanel: yes , but what time is it now?

Jacob: It's 1:30 OK.

Chanel: yes.

3:00 Jacob POV

Jacob: rayan !

Ray:what!

Jacob: where the hell are you!

Ray: in my damn room!

Jacob: nigga get yo ass down here so we can stop fucking yelling through this damn house.

Ray came downstairs.

Jacob: you got these kids out her waiting for you remember they wanted you to take themed to chucky Cheese.

Ray: yeah damn I fucking forgot.

Jacob: at watch what you say around them kids.

Ray: alright.

Jacob: is Chanel in my room.

Ray: I don't know.

Jacob: alright. Now go they hot as fuck.

And with that he left.

I walled upstairs to my room to see Chanel sitting on my bed watching TV .

Jacob: give me this I an it tell you to come upstairs to watch no damn TV. Snatched remote from her. Now hop on me.

I laid down and she unbuckled my pants
Once she had my dick fully out she took the shorts she had and got on me. First taking it slow and steady then faster as she got used to it. I lift up as she rocks toward making her moan.

It went on with this position for awhile then I pushed her off me. She fell on the floor so I had to get off the bed and drag her on her knees. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her head on my dick. Making her taste her pussy juice mixed with my delicious cock.

Sh starts sucking  nearly having the whole thing in her mouth then starts gagging. I push head down my more making her choke. I let head go.letting her do her thing. She a great head giver so I tried not to give up so quick. But when I couldn't hold it in longer I let it go. Stopped with her mouth full of sprum. She had it coming out of her mouth and I told her to shallow it.

I made her lick the stuff off her mouth to and I told her lay on the bed.
We did some more tricks. And I had her get on all fours to do anal.
Once we were done I had her stay up here with me and go to sleep.

Chanel: you know I'm turning 17 next week

She says as she looks at they calendar on my wall with crossed off day that already passed.

Jacob: when's your birthday?

Chanel: June 16.
If you do not remember her age or bday go to chapter 2.

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself
This is going to be then birthday girl.😈