She nodded, laughing. "Yes, but it's become like a huge party night. Even if people don't go to the dance, they stay up, drinking. Normally, after 9, you have to be quiet? No limit tonight. Child watch closes 8, so we don't have a ton of time."

"We better hurry, then." he said, grabbing her and wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her to the dance floor, holding her close, turning her in circles. She let herself give into the corniness of it all and enjoy herself.

The DJ switched between music for the younger crowd and music for the older crowd. Liam made her stay on the floor for both, grinding into her on the fast songs and rubbing her back during the slow. "You are driving me crazy." she whispered, moments before they needed to pick up the kids.

He leaned down and whispered, "That's because I'm going to fuck you tonight."

"Fuck?"

"Oh, yes. There will be no love making tonight, Evie. There will be fucking." His lips were so close to her ear that she could feel his beard scratch her skin. She moaned involuntarily. "Let's put those kids to bed because I've got plans for you."

Eva's heart was pounding with anticipation when Liam walked into the room. Ava needed extra stories and Liam had told her to get ready for bed before smacking her bottom. She had put on a white, short cotton nightgown, not much different from what she normally wore. She hadn't thought of bringing anything nice. Then, she turned off all of the lights and got into the bed.

Liam stood in the doorway, looking at her for a moment before shutting it, tight. He sauntered over to the bed pulling off his shirt and throwing it to the side. Reaching down, he grabbed Eva's hand and pulled her up, into his arms, kissing her passionately, his tongue diving into mouth. His hand's went under her nightgown, pulling it off. "Are you fond of these panties?" he muttered in her ear, running his hand over her womanhood, making her groan.

"No." she said. Before the word had completely left her mouth, he had ripped them off and turned her around. His hands where everywhere, touching her breasts, rubbing her mound and his rippled chest pressed against her back. She bent her head to the side as he devoured her neck, moaning the he wanted her. "Then take me." she panted.

Liam didn't waste a second, bending her over the bed, using his hand to rub her folds. "You are so wet, Evie. This is going to feel so good." he said. Moving his hand to his own member, he guided himself into her, moving fast and rough. "God, Evie." he said, pulling her up so his hands could rub her chest. "I'm not going to last as long as I'd like. You are so sexy."

Eva couldn't form words. She could only pant and moan, the pleasure intense as he hit just the right spot over and over. She managed to cried out "Ah, Ah!" over and over until she felt it happen. The feeling started in her womanhood as pleasure made her wail, pulling away from him so she could scream into sheets. Liam moved harder and faster and it flowed though her, until it burst, leaving her exhausted and unable to support her weight. Her legs were shaking.

Liam fell on the bed next to her. "Holy Christ. That was fucking." he said. "I came so hard, my lips are numb. I have no blood flow to any other part of my body."

"I am throbbing. I can't even explain it. It almost hurts." she said.

"What hurts?"

Eva sighed. "You know. Down there. And it's not hurt, hurt? It's more like..."

"Down there? Say the word, Eva. I know what you need to make it stop. Say the word and I will go make it stop." he said.

"Vagina?"

Liam shook his head. "Say the dirty word. Say "Liam, taste my pussy." Say it."

Eva shook her head. "I don't talk like that."

"I know. That's what will make it even more sexy. You talk dirty to me, now. We are fucking tonight, remember? Say it." Liam looked at her, his eyes intense.

Eva had never said that word before in her life, but something about Liam and his eyes made her know that this was a safe place. A place to be sexy and not worry about what he would think. This was the two of them, together, sharing everything. She licked her lips and took a deep breath. "Liam, taste my pussy."

He grinned and pulled her around, so she was on her hands and knees on the bed. He put his head between her legs, wrapped his arms around them and pulled her down so he could suck and lick her magic nerve bundle. The throbbing feeling stopped replaced by more pleasure, pleasure that had her writhing around, moving her hips and calling his name. "Yes, Liam. Oh god!" she screamed.

"Say, 'Make me come, Liam.'" Liam said.

"Oh, god, Make me come, Liam!" It hit her again, the burst of delight that forced her to scream into the pillow, biting it, as the orgasm rolled over her. Finally, she rolled off of him, laying on her back, staring at the ceiling. "You are amazing, Liam. Amazing."

Liam leaned over and kissed her leg, too tired to do any thing except smile.

Eva loaded up the last of the bags into the car

Eva loaded up the last of the bags into the car. Liam shut the trunk and looked at her. "Ready to go back to reality?" he asked.

Eva grinned at him, pulled him down so she could whisper to him. "I guess so," she said. "But I'd really rather have you eat my pussy again, Liam." He groaned and sank to his knees, shaking his head at the power she had over him. Reality was going to be tough to face.

Little extra since I have to, you know, go to work tomorrow. Sigh - Eva