Absolutely No Control

Your P.O.V.:

I made a mistake going to London.

I should not have gone...

I went to buy food and such before my complete departure. I thought I could possibly run to France. I knew French from learning all I could at the guild with those that Edward let go on worldwide missions. I wouldn't say I was advanced in French but I was proficient at the very least. I walked into a tavern that had rooms available and I stayed there for the night. As soon as the slightest bit of light cracked in the sky, I was awake and out the door. I paid the night before and didn't bother changing my dress. If I wanted to look nice I would care, but my number one priority was running and staying away from those I loved to keep them safe. It was still really dark anyway so no one could see me, or so I thought. When I was walking through London and as it got brighter I felt this weird feeling. I didn't feel like I was in danger, but that I was being watched. I couldn't shake it and thus I started darting my eyes every which way so I could see if there was anyone stalking me.

Then, I heard something on the roof of the building beside me shift or shuffle. I looked up and saw a hint of black clothes. I ran. I ran as fast as I could, but it was all for naught.

The next thing that happened changed my life forever.

While I was running, I ran into the woods, and with my luck, I got tackled by Edward's best friend, Fletcher. He was not very happy about seeing me. "Well, if it isn't the little bitch? Don't know why William wants you alive... I know if I were in his shoes, I would much rather have you killed slowly and painfully. Especially for what you did to Edward!" I tried to get up and push him away, but he just flipped me over and got terribly close to my face. "I always wondered why Edward fancied you... I never understood why he wanted to marry you, but now... Looking at that lovely face and those legs..." Fletcher straddled me and grabbed my chin to make me look into his eyes. "Gorgeous eyes as well... Well, maybe William will let me make you my pet after we get you back to him..." Fletcher chuckled and kissed my neck leaving a huge bruise there. I was absolutely disgusted. He was NOT Sebastian. 'There is only ONE man I am in love with and he is not even human. So, HOW DARE THIS THUG TOUCH ME?!' I kicked Fletcher in the crotch and flipped him over onto his back. "YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME OR TOUCH ME IN THAT MANNER!" I stuck my thumbs in Fletcher's eyes until they bled and once he was blind and screaming I ran farther and farther until more assassins from the guild jumped on top of me from the trees. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I screamed and pushed more and more men off of me. I trained half of these arses and here they were trying to take me on. I kept screaming in hopes that someone would hear me and I kept fighting off more and more assassins. Finally, I was running and I got shot with a tranquilizer dart and the last person I saw was William, "William... why..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian's P.O.V.:

"Ugh, Sebastian, are you sure you don't want me to invite Lizzy and (Y/N) to the manor? You know this isn't just about you. I have to talk to (Y/n) about her job and I'm sure Lizzy would happily bring her over, even against her will. I need to speak to my new someday sister-in-law.." Ciel's sentence trailed off and I decided to be nosy, "Pardon me, master, but I thought the Marquess and Marquioness were done having children?" Ciel scoffed and rolled his eyes, "(Y/n) has surely gotten her belated birthday present by now, and if you must know what that present was... (Y/n) has been adopted by the Midfords and she surely is officially Elizabeth's older sister now..." I chuckled and smiled to myself a bit as I walked down the hall to check on supper for the young master, "Those two always were close... If it weren't for Lady Elizabeth, I wouldn't have met my dear (Y/n)..." I walked into the kitchen only to hit Mey-Rin with the door. "Are you all right Mey-Rin?" She got up on her own and pushed her glasses up. "So, I saw you smile for the first time in a while Sebastian... Is Lady (Y/n) visiting soon?" I stopped smiling and stiffened up a bit and cleared my throat. "No, I was just told by the master that Lady (Y/n) has become a Midford." Mey-Rin smiled sadly and said, "Oh Sebastian, I'm sorry... I know you miss her. The whole household misses her, but I know no one could miss her more than you." She patted my back and walked down the hall, probably to clean something. Lately, the household has been less clumsy than normal. I actually wonder if they are trying to not stress me since they know about (Y/n)...