No Time to Think

Sebastian's P.O.V.:

I'd only known (Y/n) for a few days... And yet, I couldn't seem to get her out of my head. This was a humongous problem. As a result of my inability to get her out of my thoughts, I'd been rather clumsy. Though I am proud to say, I still was not nearly as clumsy as Baldroy, Finnian, or Mey-Rin. If I were to become that clumsy, why, I wouldn't be able to call myself a Phantomhive butler. Though, I will say that with the distraction that was Lady (L/n), I was definitely not one hell of a butler, at the time. I sometimes would get lost on the way to delivering tea or food to my master, all because I was lost in thought...

I was lost in thought again as I went to get the mail if I do remember correctly. I had the normal tray I put the mail on and I took it to my young lord. Four letters. According to the outside of the envelopes, two from Lady Elizabeth, and two from (Y/n). I was rather confused, I didn't understand until my master handed me back two of the letters, each one from the two ladies. I never got letters, but I was excited to see what Lady (Y/n) had said. Ah, (Y/n), I hated to sound like that psychopathic, now dead- I assumed, Lord Druitt, but her name just was so beautiful, very befitting of someone as lovely as her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my lord spoke, "Sebastian," "Yes my lord?" He rolled his eye and I tried to keep my mind tasked with serving the young master. "Bring me some tea." "Yes, my lord." I tucked the letters into a pocket in my coat and walked towards the kitchen. Once I got there I started working on the tea and once that was brewing, I opened (Y/n)'s letter and read it. As I was reading the letter, I could hear her voice in the back of my head.

The letter:

Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for making my day with you interesting, to say the least. I know it's only been a short while since we last saw each other, but I hope that you're doing very well. Anyway, to get to the point of this letter. Do you remember when I brought up Edward and the guild? Hopefully, you do, otherwise, you'll probably be confused. Anyhow, I wanted to send you this to possibly say my last goodbye to you. I didn't complete any of the objectives of my mission and I didn't report to see what punishment I would get. I am currently at Lady Elizabeth's while writing this, but I won't be here for much longer. I would hate to see any of young Lizzy's household get hurt on account of my being around them. Surely, the assassin's guild will be looking for me, and I don't want to put anyone through that. So, you could say I'm on the run. Knowing Edward, since I'm his unwilling 'mistress' and one of his top assassins, he's not going to let me go. I hope that this news won't make you look at me with disdain... I just wanted to send you a goodbye letter, just in case if I get caught- well, to put it lightly, if I get caught by the guild on my escape, I will either be killed or taken back to Edward, where you can consider me dead, because after this if I'm somehow alive, I will not be allowed to see the light of day anymore.

I'm sorry...

Sincerely,
(Y/n) (L/n).

P.s.: I hope you know that my confessions from the other night were not lies. I hope yours weren't either.

Sebastian actually felt bad for you. He hoped that you'd be okay. He didn't want to see your face only once and only have a single day of memories to treasure if you died. He wanted more memories. He read the note over again and smiled at the P.s. "I didn't lie either..." Sebastian then read Lady Elizabeth's letter.

Lady Elizabeth's letter:

Dear Sebastian,