Chapter 2

Channing Lewis

                                                                             Channing Lewis

After changing into my outfit the next morning, I walk down the stairs and head into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast before school. Whilst taking a bite of my toast I walk to my front door, looking to see if the post has been delivered and when I open the door I see letters and the newspaper. I grab them and walk back into the house, flicking through them to see if anything has come for me, but nothing. 

I grab my keys and bag before leaving and as usual, Zeke is outside my house waiting for me. We get to school and head inside as I tell him about the weird, creepy guy outside my house and how I was planning on getting a dog, which he totally agrees with. We open our lockers and grab what we need and the others soon join us, Izzy too like she said she would yesterday, but that doesn't stop Tessa from making a comment.

"Well, look who showed up today! The first time in 2 months she's actually came to our meeting spot!" Tessa comments.

"Tessa will you chill." I warn.

"I'm just curious, why little miss bookworm hasn't been meeting up with us for 2 whole months?" Tessa asks. Tessa seems slightly more bitchy today, which is never good for anyone. 

"I've been busy Tessa." Izzy responds, looking from Tessa to me, with pleading eyes. 

"With a new boyfriend?" Tessa asks. "What's the matter, you so ashamed of him you can't tell us?!" She snaps. I grab her arm and pull her away from Izzy.

"What part of chill don't you get? If she said she was busy, she was busy now leave the girl alone." I warn again. I let her arm go and close my locker before walking off with Chase and Derek and behind me I can hear Zeke and Morgan telling Tessa she deserved it. 

We all disband, Tessa and Chase heading to Spanish class, Morgan and Zeke heading to Music, leaving Derek, Izzy and I as we head to gym.

"What the hell got into Tessa and Izzy today, C?" Derek asks, pulling me slightly back so Izzy doesn't hear us. 

"We all know Izzy's been secretive the past 2 months. Tessa thinks Izzy has a boyfriend that Izzy isn't telling us about, which to be honest I can't say I disagree with. But, you know what Tessa's like when there's something she doesn't know about." I answer and he nods. He goes to the guys changing rooms and I go to the girls and get ready. We all then walk out and join together. 

As our teacher starts talking about what we're doing, I look over and see the schools bad boys. Nash Austin, Parker Chance, Roman Darcy and the worst of them all Archer Walsh. I see them laughing and talking amongst themselves and suddenly I catch Nash look our way. I frown and look towards Izzy and see she's look back at him with a smile on her face. I wack Derek and nod my head between them and he immediately notices and his face turns as shocked as mine does.