Chapter 17

G

H

A

S

T

L

Y

I was sitting in the room Leo had given me, Skulduggery and Valkyrie with the both of them. Percy had told us his dream. My first thought was that it's just a dream, what importance does it have? I listened still. Percy described how people where planing to kill us and how the three groups where working together. This wasn't anything new to is though. All tree groups has attacked up earlier. And then he mentioned Tanith. I missed her so much and wished she was with us, but she was working to kill us.

"Val?" Percy's voice broke through my thoughts. When did he come in?

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Didn't you die?" he asked.

"Yeah she did. I had to save her sorry ass" Skulduggery answered for her.

"Ha. Anyway, didn't you have to go to a place to die?" Percy asked.

"Yes!" I answered. It's a place in Ireland, the doctor who was doing the operation works for us now, so the place as abandoned." I answered.

"Do you think the magic is still there?" Percy questioned.

"I don't see why it shouldn't be." I told him. " Why do you want to know?"

"Well, me and Annabeth have been thinking, and from what Val has told me about the thing inside Tanith, we think we have a way to get it out of her. But we aren't sure if it will work." Percy answered.

"What is it?!" I asked jumping up.

As Percy told us his and Annabeth's plan, I had to admit, it was pretty clever. I wonder why we never thought of it before.

"Plus, if we go to Ireland, you guys will be stronger won't you? Isn't Ireland a cradle for magic or something?" Percy finished.

"Yeah it is." Skulduggery said.

"How soon can we get to Ireland?" I asked.

"I will go check with Leo" Percy said while leaving. "I will let you know when I find out." And with that, he was gone.

"Are you okay Val? You have been really quite," Skull asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just a weird experience you know? I can now turn invisible whenever I want to as well." She answered. I have to admit, turning invisible was pretty cool.

"So are you ready for this?" skulduggery suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"This is going to get us killed, so yes, I am so up to it!!" Val replied.