Chapter 6

Ok so here is chapter six... i have no more to say... so read on :D

L

E

O

As soon as the tape started rolling, everyone was quite. Not even the stoll brothers where trying anything. Looking at the screen, I couldn't believe it. Percy was trying to hold the door shut while Nudge was working the recording equipment. "Nudge!" Percy shouted. "You need to find Leo and Frank, ok? They will get you and the flock into camp!" You could tell that what ever was trying to get in was stronger that Percy. He was putting all of his weight against the door, but that ever it was was getting in. The on screen Nudge nodded. "But how do we know they trust us?" "Because I do." Percy told her. "What? But you said that.." Nudge started. "I know what I said! My fatal flaw is Loyalty. If I am going to do this for you, for the flock,.. Nudge! Trust me, they will trust you." Percy told her. "Is the recording thing ready?" He asked. "Yeah it is. I think we should run now." Nudge looked at the door. " But how do we get out?" "I have an idea," Percy started, "But while this is recording," Then Nudge put the camera down and went to stand next to Percy. "What are we going to say to them?" she asked him. "You are going to tell them about the school and what are after us and why. You dont need to tell them everything, its just so we know somethings about them." Percy told her. Together they where both trying to hold the door shut. "Ok," started Nudge as she took a big breath. "The things chasing us are called Erasers. They are human/wolf hybrids and where the schools security, or punishers. The school is where we and the Erasers where made and the scientists who made us want us back. When we where flying we saw the Erasers attaching Percy, Leo and Frank." "Wow, I now really get the Nudge chanel." Percy said grining. The Flock started smiling as well, but you could tell that something bad was going to happen. "Ok Greeks and Romas. Meet Nudge. She is one of a family of six. You will be NICE to them understand? They have my permision to stay in cabin 3 as.. Anyway you need to keep them safe. There is really no point in saying you should leave camp, because i know you will anyway." Percy told the camera. He then turned to Nudge. "Right Nudge, when i say now, i need to you run and find Leo. Tell him he needs to find the video so camp knows what is going on." "Ok, but where will he be?" "Try the engine room." "Ok. And Percy?" "Yes?" "Thanks." And with that the recording stopped.  

And everyone was quite. "So where are Percy and Frank?" Thalia shouted. Nudge looked like she was about to break down but she answered, "They..They took Percy, he wouldn't let them take me, so he had it so he went." "NO! NOT AGAIN!" Annabeth screamed. "What about Frank?" I asked. "If he isnt on the shipi, they have him to, dont they?" "Yeah. Yeah they do." Max looked over at Annabeth. "What do you mean again?" "Long story short, Hera kidnapped," "PERCYNAPED!" I shouted. I receved a smack up the head, but it was so worth it. "Anyway," Annabeth continued, "It took us 8 months to find him again." "Well then," Fang started. "Its a good thing we know where they have taken him now then  isnt it." "What? You know where and the way?! Please take us!" Annabeth pleaded. "Child, we must not rush, we shall have a meeting tonight with the cabin leaders and the flock. Thalia, Nico, can join us as well. If anything you would set out tomorrow as you can see these kids need rest." Chiron said. He turned to the Flock, "I know you dont know us well, but so you learn the camp, and where you are going, so I want you to go around with Annabeth, Jason, Hazel, Piper, Nico and Thalia." "Ok, but what about Leo? He is the only one we know." Angel asked. "He will join you soon, I need to speak with him first." "Ok" Angel replied.

As everyone in the camp when of to do their activities, you could tell they where shaken up about Percy and Frank. I mean Percy gets all the bad luck now a days. I followed Chiron to the big house and when we got inside he asked, "Leo, how did you meet them?" "Well me, Frank and Percy where attacked by Erasers, and when me and Frank where in the air we saw then and the got Percy." I told him. "But..." I started, "What Leo?" " They are mortal, I mean i was fine fighting as I used my AMAZING fire power and building skill, and Frank was shape shifting in to loads of animals, but apart from the water, Percy was fighting had to hand, and the erasers where good. i mean really good" "Ah, we have a problem then." "Yeah, but the flock, if they have fought them before, maybe they can teach us and we can go after Percy and Frank," I know i know im not child of Athena, but I can do smart....Sometimes. "Good idea, go and see what they are all doing now. If it possible, start now." "Ok," And with I set out to find the others and tell them my plan.

ok i know that was bad, its call me getting distracted and then finishing it at 2:21 in the morning, the next chapter will be something to do with Skulduggery as they have only had one chapter. It should be up soon and better as i hope to not be so sleepy :D i have dedicated this to NameChanger as they helped me deside on how to do next. if you want a dedication, just ask. Fan vote and comment.... not that any one have voted or commented..... oh well