Chapter 12

When i next get on a computer, i will sort out dedications :)

F

R

A

N

K

As soon as Valkyrie told me to look up I was panicking. The only people I would know to be on the Argo II would be the rest of the seven. But why was it randomly falling? I saw Valkyrie hold out her hands and use the air to slow the Argo II, but I know it wasn't enough.

"Val, where do you think it's going to land?" I asked her.

"It looked like..." She started taking her attention of the Argo II for a second. "Near that building where we where sleeping last night. Frank, what are you planning?"

"Even with you slowing the fall, it isn't enough Val. the Argo II is going to crash. I thought Percy was going to help you slow the fall bit he's not. So someone's going to have to catch it." I told her.

"Wait! WHAT! Frank, you can't. It will crush you!"

"It's either that, or my friends all die. And I don't think it will. Come with me Val." I said to her. I know the dangers of this plan. What would happen if I caught it wrong. The entire ship could crush me, kill me, but I knew that if I didn't catch it. Everyone on that ship was dead.

Together we ran back to where we started. Valkyrie keeping her eyes on the sky slowing and building the Argo II's fall.

We reached the building and looked around.

"Can you see Percy?" He should be here." I said, getting worried. It wasnt like Percy to not be where the trouble was.

"No, where is he?" Valkyrie replied. The strain she was under from the ship was showing. She was getting weaker and weaker.

"Frank! Did you hear that?" She suddenly whisper shouted.

"Hear what?" I looked at her and around us. The only thing I could see was the Argo II still falling.

"That!" She whispered.

"Val, I can't hear anything." I told her. "What is it?"

"It sounded like Percy. Like he was in trouble. Frank, get ready the Argo II is about to land."

I positioned myself where the ship was going to crash and braised myself.

5

.

.

4

.

.

3

.

.

2

.

.

1

And with that the Argo II was on me.

P

E

R

C

Y

I don't know how, but I managed to call out. I don't know what I said but I knew nobody heard me. Who would? The street was silent.

The next time I wake up, I'm back at the school.

"Tut tut tut. Aren't you bad for escaping." Someone with blue eyes and black hair said, peering into y dog crate. Yes I'm back in a freakin dog crate....... I said nothing and just stared back at them. As long as Frank and Val where safe, I didn't mind that I was here. I knew what was going to happen. They where going to run more tests on me. Or kill me. Or both. The person who spoke to me, who I'm going to call Jay, opened my crate, pulled out my arm, dislocating it in the process, and injected me with something. Oh gods what hurt. He tossed me back in to the crate, closed it an walked out. My leg was still throbbing from where the Erasers broke it and my arm was defiantly in pain as it was just dislocated. Stupid scientists.....

I looked out of the window and saw that the sky had gone dark. I had been here with my thoughts longer that I had thought. I make myself as comfy as I could in the dog crate and decided to go to sleep as I hadn't slept in 2 days. For the first time since this all started I had one of my Demi-god dreams.

---------------------------------------------------- (that means the start and the end a dream)

The Argo II was still falling and no one was going to going to catch it. I could see people on board fighting, unable to get the engine room to get the ship back in to the air. Valkyrie and Frank where on the ground unable to slow the fall and fighting off Erasers. Failing. People on the Argo II who I have never seen before where dying... Well one was a skeleton, but that's not the point.

Everyone fighting was being over whelmed. The flock, the seven, everyone else where dying, dropping to the ground. Their blood covering the deck of the Argo II. Frank and Valkyrie couldn't stop the Argo II from falling. An Eraser came up behind Valkyrie and slit her throat. She dropped to the floor.

"No!" I shouted, unable to move and help her. Frank saw what had happened, but before he could run to her, the Argo II came crashing down on him, crushing him. Killing him.

Everyone.... Everyone was dead.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up. My arm still throbbing. My thoughts going back to the dream. It showed me everyone dying. But that can't be right. Their stronger than that. I know it.

My arm was really bothering me now and so was my leg. I though of the pain stopping.... And it did...

A/N. I know, I know. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I am going my GCSE's so I haven't had time for this. I am not on study leave so I can try and update more but no promises yet. These are important so you understand why I put them first. The finish on the 18th of June and I don't have them every day so I can fit some updates in. Sorry it's not very long and hopefully I win update soon. Until then!! Bye!!!!