Chapter 10 and 11

okay, hi again! thanks you all so much for wating for me. i have had tech coursework which had to be done so i couldnt write. i could how ever read some of your amazing stories which i loved and have added to my library. anywho, i have had to rewrite this chapter as i started it as skulduggery, but it didnt go well, i dont know if i will try his point of view again, but yeah... MOVING ON!

vote

fan

comment

READ ON!!

J

A

S

O

N

The atmosphere on the Argo II was quite. No one was really talking to each other. What was there to talk about? Leo was with Iggy and Gazzy in the engine room trying to fix who knows what. Piper, Nudge, Angel, Max and Hazel where talking about girlie things in Pipers room and Nico Thalia Fang and I where on the deck looking at there we where going. Out of all our new friends, me Nico and Thalia got on the best with Fang. I dont know why. Maybe its because he is the easiest to talk to. I think for Nico it was because they acted the same most of the time. Dark and mysterious.

"Hey," Fang suddenly said breaking the silence. "Whats coming towards us? It looks like a skeleton flying towards us."

"What? How can you see that?" Thalia asked him.

"Because I have really good sight. An effect of being experimented on" Fang told her. Nico, Thaila and I looked over in the same direction Fang was looking in, but we could see nothing. "Okay, thats weird." Fang suddenly said after about five minutes of us staring at nothing.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well it looks like the skeleton can see us and he pressed something on his collar bone and skin and hair came up over his face." Fang replied.

"Cause thats normal," Thalia muttered under her breath. "Hang on!" she suddenly shouted. "I can see him now."

"Same!" me and Nico shouted. The man skeleton thing came closer and landed on the ship. I didnt know what he was so I was ready for an attack.

"Hello" he said in a velvety voice. He had curly shoulder length ginger hair and bright blue eyes. He was wearing a blue striped suit with a bow tie and a hat on his head.

"Who are you?" Fang asked him. Fang was tense and looked ready to fight like me.

"My name is Skulduggery Pleasant and I would like to know why you and your flying ship are in my way." He said with a grin on his face.

"How are you alive?" Asked Fang.

"What ever do you mean?" Skulduggery replied.

"Your a skeleton! I saw you when you where coming here!" Fang said, his voice a little louder than before.

"Yeah how are you alive?" Me and Thalia chorused.

"Hes not" Said Nico.

"WHAT?!?" Fang, Thalia and I shouted.

"Hes not alive. Hes dead." Nico said again. "By the looks of it, hes life source, conscience is being held to his skeleton with Necromancy."

"And how do you know that?" Skulduggery asked him.

"Im Nico son of Hades. I can sense these things." Nico told him. Skulduggery looked at us and nodded. He then pulled down his shirt so you could see his collar bones and the two tattoos there. He pressed them and the skin on his face and the hair melted back into them.