Scene 5: Touring the School

Pandora and Agni survey the school separately. Pandora walks into the chemistry lab and is greeted by Cora.

Pandora – Hi.

Cora looks up from her project.

Cora – Hey.

Pandora – Is this the chemistry lab?

Cora goes back to working on her project.

Cora – (While working on project) It is.

Pandora – This is a nice lab.

Cora still not paying any attention to Pandora. Pandora walks behind Cora.

Pandora – (Whispers in her ear) Are you sure you confident you will win the contest? You don't want to make your parents disappointed. If you fail, might as well kill yourself. You parents will not welcome you home if you don't win.

Cora's face slowly turns pale. Cora looks up and sees Pandora looking at the dry erase board on the other side of the room.

Cora – (In head dialogue) I know, I'm a disappointment! I must work harder!

Pandora grins, before turning towards Cora. She then walks and stands beside Cora.

Pandora – Do you want me to help you with that. (Points at the project)

Cora – (Looks at Pandora) I can do it on my own.

Pandora – Okay. I'll be leaving now. Nice to meet you.

Pandora walks out the chemistry lab.

Pandora – (In head dialogue) You will fall, Cora.

Pandora grins and chuckles, then walks toward the art room.