Scene 3: First Meeting

(After the entrance ceremony, Agni and Pandora exit with all the students. On their way to tour the school they are greeted by Quinn, Bridget, and Leo.)

Quinn – Hi! I'm Quinn.

Bridget – Hi! I'm Bridget.

Leo – I'm Leo! (He reaches out his hand to shake Agni's)

Agni – Hello. I'm Agni. (He reaches out and shakes Leos hand) I'm sorry, we don't have time to talk right now, we can talk later at lunch. Excuse us. (He and Pandora walk away.)

Then the Agni and Pandora walk down the hallway.

Bridget – Well! They aren't very talkative.

Quinn – Shush! (She hits Bridget) They can still hear us.

Leo – Let's just get to class. (He watches Agni and Pandora walk down the hallway and then he turns to walk the other direction with the girls)

(While walking down the hallway, Agni and Pandora start speaking in another language.)

Pandora – Why do we have to this school and put in so much effort? (She says with a sigh) We are just going to destroy it.

Agni – Because we are going to destroy it from the inside out. Get close to the students and make them lose their faith in God. We want them to lose all faith, hope, happiness, peace, and everything good. We will give the humans these things, but they will be temporary, and the humans will be left feeling empty. They will end up wanting us to fill the void for them. (He smirks and laughs) And how fun it will be to be needed. (He laughs again)

Pandora – To succeed with our plan, first, we must become popular and draw the students in. (She smirks)