SCENE 14: At the Dorms

The scene opens in Donovan's room. His room is dark with only moonlight streaming in through the window. He and Idris are in bed together. There is a grey duvet on the bed and there are pillows on the floor. There is also male and female clothing on a white chair by a corner in the room.

Idris – Babe, are you sure we are doing the right thing.

Donovan – What do you mean.

Idris – Well, I have a Christian friend that told me that only married couples should share a bed.

Donovan – That only applies to Christians. We aren't, so we don't have to worry about it.

Idris – If you say so.

Donovan hugs her close and kisses her neck.

The scene cuts to Bridget and Quinn hanging out in their dorm room. 

Bridget and Quinn's doom room is quite girly. The room is decorated in silver, pastel pink, blue, and purple. There is a large tapestry of a tree on the wall along with fake ivy and flowers. The girls have raised beds decorated with pastel coverlets and decorative pillows. The girls converse as they are getting ready to go out.

Bridget – Should I wear this dress or this romper?

Quinn – The romper is more unique.

Bridget holds the romper up and looks at herself in the mirror.

Bridget – Yeah, you're right.

Quinn continues to put on makeup and holds up two lipsticks.

Quinn – Should I wear this lipstick or this one?

Bridget – The coral one.

Quinn – Good choice.

Bridget – Oh yeah, did you see that girl by the front gate this morning.

Quinn – A girl, I only saw a moving garbage bag.

Bridget – And what was she wearing. Crocks, a way too big middle school shirt, and leggings that did not fit her body.

Quinn – She looked like a marshmallow that had been shrink-wrapped.

Bridget – So, ugly.

Quinn – There should be a clothing policy here. They should not allow filth like that on campus.

Bridget – You are so right.

Leo knocks on the girl's dorm room door.

Leo – Are you both ready to go?

Bridget – Yes, give us a minute to get our bags.

Quinn – We'll be right out.

Leo closes the dorm room door. 

The scene cuts to Cora at her house.

Cora's room is nice and tidy. The room has robins' egg blue walls, and she has minimalist tapestries and photos on the walls. Her bed is covered in a nice cream fluffy duvet and there are cute seal stuffies by her pillows. Cora is sitting at her desk in her room studying. Pandora in her demon form whispers in Cora's ear. Cora bows her head and prays.

Cora – Lord, please help me with this class. I am struggling.

Pandora – Why pray to God for help? He's not listening, and He never will.

Cora – He will hear me eventually.

Pandora – Why would He. He doesn't care about you. You are nothing.

Cora – Leave me alone.

Pandora – Keep wasting your time. No one cares.

Cora starts crying.

Pandora – There, there, only you can save yourself. No one will come to your rescue. Only you can help yourself.

Cora – I have to get stronger. No time to cry. I have to study.

Pandora leaves and Cora starts wiping the tears away.