29

I rolled around on the bed trying to get comfortable but I couldn't.

Why is it so hard to sleep alone?. I need someone here with me. Dinah left to her parent's house so I was left alone at my house.

I decided to stay at my apartment that Camila and I had got together. The only reason why I came here was because was hoping Camila would be here but she wasn't.

Her stuff was gone.

Everything was gone and I was all alone.

I never needed someone as much as I do now. I needed someone to hold me. I don't want to be alone anymore it's so hard.

I laid on my back staring at the ceiling. Yes, I was crying, I've been crying for so long, that my head hurts.

My chest hurts everything hurts.

I have Camila number saved on my phone. That was one of the numbers I remembered.

I never called her or texted her. And I don't think I'll ever will. I miss her but I'm scared of her. But all I want is for her is to hold me.

I crawled over to my phone and dialed Kendall's number after five rings she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Can you come over?"

"I told you that I'm not going to be in Cali for a week...I'm in Australia, I'm sorry y/n"

I hang up on her bringing my head into my hands and letting out loud sobs.

Why do I feel like this?

Shouldn't I be happy?

Shouldn't I be glad that I'm not with Camila anymore?

My phone buzzed I glanced at it to see there was text.

Kendall text me I'm on my way~D

I squeezed my eyes shut. Laying on my back staring at Camila side. I grabbed her pillow bringing it to my face inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

It smelt like oranges, it smelt just like her.

"Oh Camila I need you" I sob "please Camila"

I hugged the pillow crying into it. Letting out muffled screams.

After about 15 minutes later I was still crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Dinah.

She sat beside me pulling me onto her lap wrapping her arms around me as I cried in her hair.

"I miss her" she rubbed my back whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I grip the back of her shirt.

15 minutes later I was basically on top of her resting my head on her chest. She was laying on her back her arms were still wrapped around me.

I was staring out at the window which was open. The air was blowing the white curtain just a little but I didn't mind.

"Y/n" I didn't speak I just closed my eyes.

"Please say something"

I didn't

I couldn't

*******

The next morning I woke up still in the same position. I looked up at Dinah to see her looking down at me.

She looked exhausted. "I'm sorry," I say getting off of her. She shakes her head "no it's fine y/n...I'm just glad you're ok"

She stands up walking out the room going to the bathroom.  I had a bad a headache from last night, so I open the dresser and grabbed the bottle of painkillers.

I open the bottle and poured two of the pills in my hand. I threw them in the back of my mouth swallowing them.

Dinah walked back in and came to me wrapping her arms around me.

"Are you ok?" I nod

"I'm going to go home and get some clothes for the week I'll be back ok?" She kisses my forehead before backing away from me "ok".......