26

I ran into my sister's arms once I was at the airport. I let all my tears fall "are you ok I heard everything on the phone?"

I nod on her shoulder "I'm sorry I haven't been there for you when you needed me" I say

"It's ok just please explain what happened" I nod my head as she helped me with my bags.

We walked out the airport and into the car once I got in my phone buzzed I looked down at it to see it was a text from Dinah.

Are you off the plane yet?~D

Yeah I'm in the car now~Y

Great, I was just checking in~D

I don't know why but I'm still worrying~D

Don't I'm ok now just get some sleep call me when you wake up~Y

Ok~D

I looked out the window "Camila just got really upset when I told her I was leaving"

"Why?"

"I broke up with her.,.which really set her off"

Alessia grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze "everything Will be ok I promise"

I felt a tear fall from my eye. "Why do I feel so bad?" I ask she glanced at me "because you love her"

"But I don't want to love her...it hurts to love her"

Literally

******

It's been two days since everything happened and I can't stop crying.

I haven't left my room since I got here. My sister and my dad tried to come and talk to me but I didn't let them in because I didn't want to see anyone face but Camila's.

And I know I sound stupid but I miss her. I just want to apologize for the way I talked to her that night.

Dinah told me that when me and her left Camila had walked out off the bus and none of the girls haven't seen her since then.

What if she committed suicide? It would be my fault.

I remember when she said that if I left her she would kill herself.

I hope she didn't. I hope she smarter than that.

I heard a knock on my door I stayed in my bed "Y/n it's me Kendall" I sniff still not moving.

"Please open the door" she begged, "I brought food?" I slowly stood up and walked to the door letting her in.

"God you look terrible" I rolled my eyes "geez thanks for making me feel better"

"Sorry" she shuts the door.

I got back into bed "are you ok?" I shook my head no.

"I miss her Kenny" I sniff "how can you miss somebody that hurt you?"

I shrug my shoulders sighing. She sat beside me on the bed. I laid my head on her lap.

"I wish you would've told me sooner y/n I could've helped"

"I wouldn't have listened to you...because Dinah wanted me to leave the relationship but yet I didn't listen to anything she said"

She ran her fingers through my hair "has she tried contacting you?" I shook my head "she doesn't know my number"......