22

I stayed in my bunk the whole entire day which was sleeping since I stayed up all night crying the only time came out was to use the bathroom and go brush my teeth.

I haven't answered any of the calls I was getting from my family or friends. You can say that I've been ignoring them and I have. I just don't want to hear anyone.

"I'm so glad that we finished everything I'm ready to sleep again and enjoy the rest of the day" I heard Ally say as the bus door open.

"I just want to eat"

"I want to explore Manchester" I heard Dinah say. I played on my phone "I'm going to my bunk" that was Camila.

I quickly turned around to my side closing my eyes. Hearing footsteps come near my bunk and go past made me sigh in relief.

After about an hour or so I heard my curtain open "y/n" I heard Dinah I turned to her "you wanna come with me for a walk?"

"I think I just want to stay in here"

"Please, I don't want to go by myself" I sigh getting out the bunk. "Ok"

I put on my shoes and fixed my shirt on me and pulled up my jeans before following Dinah out of the bus.

"Are you feeling ok?" She asks grabbing my attention "I guess" she grabs my hand swinging it back and forth as we walked further away from the bus.

"Everyone starting to worry about you y/n, they're noticing your strange behavior" I sigh "I know but how am I supposed to act I really just want to be as far away from Camila as possible before we get the hotel in a couple of hours...I know that Cynthia hikes girl"

"You do?" I nod my head "she DM me the other night telling me to get out of the re-"

I stop talking when I felt a tap on my shoulder.Dinah and I turned around and saw two girls who looked exactly like each other. "can we get a picture" they both say at the same time.

Does twin usually talk at the same time?

"sure," we both say as the two girls got their phones out.

After taking a couple of quick selfies me and Dinah continue on with the walk. "You didn't tell anyone right?"

"Of course not...I promised you y/n" she wraps her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

We took more pictures with fans than went into some restaurant that I forgot the name of all I knew is that it sells burgers.

And I've been craving burgers.

Where the hell are you?~C

The text pop on my screen making Dinah look when it buzzed loudly on the table.

I grabbed my phone

I went out with Dinah~Y

Did I tell you can go with her~C

No~Y

I'm sorry~Y

I don't want to hear your apology bring your ass back here now~C

I looked up at Dinah "Y/n" I stood up "I have to go"......