13

Camila p.o.v

I kicked the door again next to the knob making the door open just a little.  As I was going to kick again I felt a hand on my shoulder I look back to see Ally and the girls.

I quickly cleared my throat "what are you doing here" I bite my lip "what's going on We heard yelling" Dinah asks "um nothing Y/n just having an anxiety attack... I'm trying to get her out she locked her self in the bathroom"

"Let me try," Dinah says going up to the door, "yelling at her like that won't get her out...it's all about patience," Lauren says I rolled my eyes "whatever"

"Y/n it's me Dinah open up please" she didn't answer "Y/n please" after 5 minutes Y/n slowly open the door I scoff walking into my room slamming the door.

Y/n p.o.v

I slowly open the door to see the girls "where's Camila?" I ask "she's in the room" I sighed in relief but tears were still falling out of my eyes.

"What happened why were you panicking" I bite my lip trying to think of something but nothing came to mind I just shrugged my shoulders. Dinah wrapped her arms around me same with the other girls.

"Can I stay at one of you for the night?" I ask "You can stay with me" I heard Ally say making me calm down just a little.

•••••••

It was around 11 pm and I told Ally I'll be there in 30 minutes. I put my hair into a ponytail and then got into the bed.

I was still upset with Camila from earlier. If I haven't had gotten away from her she probably would've raped me.

I closed my eyes once I saw Camila walk in. I felt the bed dip down "Y/n" she speaks placing her hand on my shoulder. I moved it away pulling the cover over my head, she sighs turning her back to me.

After 20 minutes I slowly sat up looking over at her to see she was softly snoring. I quickly got out of bed and walked to the closet grabbing my bag that just had an outfit in it and then walked out the room.

I quickly grab the bags that were in the kitchen that I bought earlier and walked out the house grabbing my keys.

I got into the car and started it pulling out of the driveway and driving to Ally house.

Once I got there she let me in "can you help fix the food for the family reunion tomorrow?" I ask

"Of course lets get started".......

Snapchat: lolo.cabeyo
Instagram: lociana_hansen