25

It was now September 15th and the girls had just got on stage to perform. Which means it was the perfect time to leave and get a new phone.

I haven't talked to any of my family members in two weeks and I really really miss them.

I walked out the stadium and going to the nearest store that sells phones which were T-Mobil. I went down the street and walked inside the building.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A girl says walking up to me "um I'm just looking for a new phone" she nods "any particular phone?"

"iPhone"

******

I sat on the bus for twenty minutes trying to remember anyone's number. The only numbers I remember was my moms, my sister and Kendall's.

My mom wasn't answering her phone. She was the first one I called. I tried texting her too but she still wasn't responding.

I called Kendall but she wasn't answering either.

I dialed Alessia number placing the phone to my ear. After five rings she answers.

"Hello?"

"Alessia it's me Y/n" there was a minute of silence "so now you decide to call"

I sigh "I'm sorry I dropped my phone in the tub and I didn't have the money to buy another one"

"You could've use Camila phones Y/n!"

"She wouldn't let me" I mumble looking down at my feet "of course she wouldn't?"

"What does that supposed mean?"

"Ever since you started dating her y/n you've become so distant.., you don't call, you don't text, you never come and visit"

"Alessia-"

"No, listen!. That girl is changing you...she's keeping you away from your family Y/n!. Y-YOU MISSED MOM FUNERAL!"

"What?"

"We tried contacting you y/n...she had a heart attack" tears fell from my eyes "Y-You're lying"

"Why would I lie about something like that Y/n" I let out a sob placing my hand over my mouth.

I dropped my phone covering my face with my hands "oh my god"

My mom died two weeks ago. Camila kept me away from that. I could've been there for my family but yet I'm here with some girl who doesn't even love me.

I heard the door open I kept my head in my hands. "Y/n what's wrong?" I heard Normani say "I need to go home"

"What why?" That was Dinah. "You're not going home" Camila chuckle I looked up at her with a glare.

"Y/n what happened?" Ally asks.

"My mom died two weeks ago...and thanks to Camila I'm just finding out, I-I missed my mom funeral"

"I'm so sorry," Dinah said bringing me into a hug. Ally, Lauren, and Normani wrapped their arms around me as I let more tears fall out.

After a couple of minutes, they pulled away.

"I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye...AND It's ALL CAMILA FAULT" I yelled

Camila had a shock expression on her face same as the girls. "IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DROPPED MY PHONE I WOULD HAVE KNOWN!"

"You better watch your tone while you're talking to me" she warns me.

I rolled my eyes standing up "I AM SO DONE WITH ALL OF THIS, I AM SO DONE WITH YOU...I AM SO DONE WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!, IT'S OVER I AM SO DONE WITH PUTTING UP WITH YOUR SHIT.

IM LEAVING!!" I pushed past the girls and Camila going to the back to get my bags.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING NOWHERE...YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME"

She yells grabbing my arm "Camila calm down-" I cut Ally off "GET OFF OF ME CAMILA"

I snatched my hand out of her grasp and grabbed my bag which was already packed.

"I SAID YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME" she slaps me making the girls gasp.

"CAMILA WHAT THE HELL!" Lauren yells.

Before I can say or do anything Camila fell to the ground holding her throat coughing "DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER EVER AGAIN"

Dinah punched her in the throat my eyes widen "Camila are you ok?" I went to go to her but Dinah grabbed my arm "let's go y/n I actually have an anywhere ticket for you...I bought it for you a couple of days ago"

"But cam-"

"Don't worry about her let's go" Dinah grabbed my bag, she pulled me to the door I looked back at Camila to see her looking at me with tears falling down her face as she held on to her throat.

Tell me why I feel so bad?........