9

"Y/n are you still there?" I hummed as I got into another yoga pose "yeah I'm here" I say hearing Kendall sigh through the phone "is Camila there?" She asks.

"No" Camila had left 4 hours ago without even telling me she was leaving. I tried calling her several times just to check up on her but it only went to voicemail.

"When are we going to hang out...I haven't seen you in awhile Y/n...I miss you" I chuckle "trust me you'll be seeing me really soon Kenny"

Soon after I said that the door slammed open making look up to see Camila. She looked angry as she stormed past me "Camila are you alright?"

"Y/n what happened?" Kendall asks as I stood up. "Nothing but I'll call you back ok?".

"Ok" I ended the call and walked down the hall to our room and saw Camila sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands. "Baby are you ok?" I ask.

I walked fully into the room and walked fully to her. "Y/n get out of my face" she growls making me sigh "tell me what's wrong baby" she groans looking at me, giving me that same familiar look.

"Y/N I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN!" My eyes widen at her sudden outburst.

"I-I just wanted to know if you were ok!" She grabbed my arms harshly and stood up me making me do the same.

Her grip tightened on me making me whimper "You're hurting m-"

"WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO IT!, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I nod my head as she pushed me to the ground.

She walked up to me "AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN TALK TO KENDALL?" She yells "no one" I stood up slowly going to the door "Y/n don't play with me right now"

I quickly try to get out the room but Camila grabs my arm spinning me around and slapping me. My head flew to the left. "DON'T FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM ME"

I let tears fall out my eyes "Camila please Don't do this" I cried out as she pushed me to the wall. I felt a pain in my stomach making me cry out.

--------
Camila P.o.v
I huffed as I walked out the room ignoring her crying. I frown knowing I hurt her but it was the only way to get my anger out.

I love Y/n with all my heart but she can be annoying sometimes. I was already angry and to find out that she was talking to Kendall after I told her not to makes everything worse.

I stood outside for good ten minutes listening to them talk. I feel like I can't trust her, what if she cheats on me with Kendall?.

I'm just letting her know that she belongs to me. And if she does try to leave me then she knows what coming. For her.

Nothing wrong with that right?.........

Snapchat: lolo.cabeyo
Instagram: lociana_hansen