28

I woke up to Dinah arms wrapped around me. I turned to her nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck waking her up. she hums in response. "good morning DJ" I say softly, she opens her eyes looking down at me. "Good morning....what time is it?" I reached over to my phone.

"10:30" she groans "nope I'm going back to sleep I'm awake too early in the morning" I chuckled getting out of the bed. And going into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet getting on my phone, I looked through my notifications.
I was tagged in a bunch of pictures and videos as usual. Most of them are videos of me and Dinah at the airport. there were several manips of us and a couple of edits. everyone was shipping us.

I was getting a lot of hate because Camila went missing. people were saying that I was the reason why she went missing. which is correct kind of, but I didn't tell her to walk out she did that herself.

@Y/T/N you should be looking for your girlfriend instead of hoeing around with Dinah

@Y/T/N I bet you don't even care about Camila how can you move on like that?

I always hated you, thanks to you Camila is missing @Y/T/N

I sighed finished doing my business and brushing my teeth. I walked out the bathroom seeing that Dinah was still sleeping in the bed.
I smiled taking a quick picture of her and posting it Instagram.

Woke up with this beauty this morning. Got a feeling it's going to be a great day. #blessed #flawless

As soon as I posted it people started to like and comment.

I followed the first 3 people who liked it then threw placed my phone down and walking out my room and downstairs to see my dad.

"Hey, daddy" he looks ups at me and smiled "Hey there baby girl it's nice to see up and out of the bed this morning" I smiled at him "what are you cooking?"

"Eggs, bacon Sausage, and waffles" I nod "I decided to make breakfast for you girls before going to work...I think it's just going to be you and Dinah because Alessia left early this morning...she still fixing up her apartment"

Is it weird that I forgot all my and Camila's apartment which is only 20 minutes away?.

And is it weird that I got excited when my dad said it was just going to be me and Dinah?

"ok"

I went back upstairs "Dinah wake up breakfast is ready" I shook the girl making her groan "Y/n no stop it"

"But the food is done" she opens her eyes looking at me with a blank expression.

"I'm sleepy," she says "why we went to bed at a reasonable time"

"No, you went to bed at a reasonable time I stayed up till 3 am" she sits up pouting.

"What were you doing at 3 am?"

"Thinking I guess".........