5

This could be a trigger warning

"We need to talk" I looked over to Camila once I walked inside, it was around 11:30 and I had just got in from a night of partying with Kendall and her friends. I smiled taking off me shoes "about what baby" I walked over to her wrapping my arms around going in for a kiss but instead of-of kissing her lips I kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I ask Camila pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of me kissing Kendall cheek, I chuckle making her huff and roll her eyes "what? it's just me and Kendall?"

"Read under it"

"Wow Y/n was caught with Kendall Jenner for the third night in a row I shipped them so hard" I laughed "aww that's sweet but I'm sleepy and I want to-" Camila shook her head "read the next comment"

"but I-"

"READ IT GOT DAMMNIT AND TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS" I flinched at her sudden outburst "they would totally be a cute couple, I'm sorry Camila but Y/S/N is winning" (ship name with Kendall)

I sigh "Camila there's nothing wrong with this don't get so worked up about it" I roll my eye "there's a lot wrong with this Y/n....people are shipping you with her knowing that you're with me, And you know I don't like that I want you to stop hanging with her!" I scoff "Camila you're my girlfriend not my mom you don't tell me what do and if I want to hang with Kendall then I WILL!" I raised my voice to her.

"IF I SAY DON'T HANG OUT WITH HER THEN YOU DON'T HANG OUT WITH HER....I'M SO TIRED OF SEEING YOU ACT A FUCKING SLUT"

"CAMILA YOU'RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES RIGHT NOW JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OK!" I tried to walk past her but she grabs my arm roughly "DON'T YOU EVER WALK AWAY FROM ME!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE CAMILA YOU'RE REALLY ACTING LIKE A FUCKING BITCH" she frowns "IM SO DONE WITH YOU TRYING TO RUN MY LIFE.

AND UNTIL YOU LEARN THAT YOU DON'T OWN ME IM LEAVING!!" I yanked my arm out of her grasp walking to the door "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!"

"Watch me" I open the door and ran outside Camila following right behind me I go to get in my car when she yanks me away from it "LET GO OF ME CAMILA!!" I yelled as she pulled back to the apartment, I screamed as her grip tightened on me.

Soon we were back in the apartment Camila face was red "don't you EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME!!" She slaps me making me fall to the ground, her foot went into contact with my stomach making scream in pain.

She grabs a fistful of my hair and started to hit me more, I didn't exactly know what to do, I just screamed hoping she would stop and luckily after 10 minutes she did.

She squats down to my level "This wouldn't have happened if you had never tried to leave.....Now listen here you're going to do everything I say starting now maybe we won't have to go through this again" she stood up and walked away.

"Clean up this mess too I don't want our house looking messy when I wake up" I heard the footsteps distance away, I let out a sob clutching on to my side since that where most of the pain was at.

The main question that was running through my head was

Why would she do this?.....

Snapchat: lolo.cabeyo
Instagram: lociana_hansen