She nodded. "But Daddy doesn't know yet. I'm working on it, but if we tell Daddy...."

"He will yell."

She nodded again.

"Okay." Arden said. "I understand."

Eva hugged him once more before taking him into the cabin and getting him into bed.

Liam walked out of the bathroom, in just his pajama pants. Eva looked up at him from the loveseat and smiled. She patted the spot next to her. "Come watch TV?" she said.

"I don't know." he said, "I'm kinda tired. I think I'll just go to bed." He pointed at Ava's door.

"Oh, that's too bad." she said. "Because I've got nothing under my robe."

Liam stared at her and then sat. "Okay. TV." he said. Eva just laughed and turned her head, kissing him lightly at first, over and over, before he grabbed her, pulling her into his lap and kissing her harder, deeper. They kissed over and over, until Liam was trying to untie her robe. "Liam. Not here. Take me to bed."

"Okay." Liam started to stand.

"Stop. You can't carry me. I'm too heavy."

Liam say back. "No, you aren't. Stop it. What do you weigh?"

Eva looked at him in horror. "You never ask a lady her weight. But I wear a size 8 and my tummy has a pooch. Never would go flat again after having Arden. Sophia looks like she wears a zero. Plus, I am so short! All my weight is in my butt and boobs. Every time I lose weight, my boobs get smaller."

Liam looked down at her breasts. "Never go on a diet again. I love these things." He took his hands from around her waist and moved them up to touch her, his hands taking her mounds of flesh in his hands, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. He grinned up at her before taking his face and putting it onto her breasts that he had pushed together.

"Liam!" she laughed.

"Look. I love the way you look. You look perfectly normal and healthy to me. When I see you in your bathing suit? I need to cover my male part so people can't tell how hard you make me. And when you are naked? Well, I think you can tell what happens." He lifted his crotch so she could feel his hard, throbbing manhood. "So, I am going to carry you to that bedroom and make love to you for hours. So, be quiet." He kissed her, hard, then stood up, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He moved his hands down to her bottom, holding her tight as he carried her through the kitchen, past the bathroom and into the master bedroom. Still holding her, he crawled into the bed, laying her down. His lips never left her's the entire trip.

"Liam, I love you." Eva said.

"I love you, too, Evie." He said, once again pulling on her robe. "And I love you even more naked." He grinned at her as she laughed. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Thank you for coming and putting up with my crazy."

Liam kissed her again, finally getting her out of her robe. "You aren't crazy. You are lovely." He said, looking down at her. Eva smiled, put her hands into his hair, pulling him back down, kissing him lightly, before rolling him onto his back. She kissed her way down to his jaw, placing small kisses from his chin, up to his ear, giving it a gentle tug with her teeth. He moaned as she grinned, kissing her way down his neck, stopping to kiss his collar bone before moving down to his chest, running her hands through his chest hair, kissing one nipple. Liam shivered then gasped. "Do it again." he said. She moved to the other side, taking that nipple in her mouth, sucking slightly. "Jesus." he groaned.

"You like that?" she whispered.

He nodded. "Yes. Keep going." he said. Eva sucked on his nipple again before moving lower, kissing each of his ab muscles. She ran her tongue down one side of his stomach, stopping on the line where his leg met his torso, following that line until she reached the object of her hunt. Her hands dragged down his pants as her lips followed the trail of hair that led to his pulsing shaft. She kiss around the base, listening to Liam beg for more. "Oh, god. Please. Please." he said.

"Please what?" she asked. "Talk dirty to me, Liam. Tell me what to do."

Liam raised up on his elbows, looking down at her. She looked up at him, trying to make her eyes look wide and innocent. "Oh my god, I didn't think I could love you more. Hmmm...okay. Get on your knees." Eva moved off the bed, placing her knees on the ground. Liam sat himself up and looked down at her. "Kiss the tip, then slide your lips down, as far as you can." She winked at him, doing as he asked, nearly laughing as his head went back and he made a low, throaty growl. "Keep going. Keep going." he said. She moved back up and then down, loving how much Liam was enjoying himself. "God, stop. Stop!" Eva sat back and looked up at him again. He growled again, diving for her lips and pulling her to her feet. "Wrap your legs around me." he said, between kisses, as he lifted her. Taking a step forward, he pushed her back against the wall, entering her roughly. "Say my name." he grunted.

"Liam!" she cried out.

"Again."

"Liam!" she said, once again. "Don't stop!"

He moved faster, harder. "Are you going to come for me? Are you?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes!" she wailed. The pleasure rocketed through her body, causing her to tighten her walls around him.

Liam grunted again. "Amazing. You are so tight and wet. I can't get enough." He thrust again, even harder, causing her to wail out. "I'm going to come, Evie. Oh God!" he cried. She felt his manhood release and he loosened his grip on her, setting her on the floor. His arms wrapped around her and he rested his chin on the top of her head. "I'm going to marry you, Evie Styles. I'm going to marry you." Eva smiled and held him tight, hoping he was right.