27. Ugly fire pony.

"And it's done." I said with my hands placed on my hips and with a satisfied smile on my face.

At a random time of the year, we have to repaint the halls of the building white and let the students refill them with graffiti, posters, pictures and paintings. In this way the place always will have a 'fresh and original' vibe, as Blast says. This year our team and the next 2 ones are responsible with repainting the halls while other 2 are changing the black floor tiles. Blast wants dark grey tiles and me with Sparky's help, will paint the new tiles and add here and there some paints from our emblem. 

"Shadow!!!"

I looked at the owner of the voice and saw Leaf and Hazel all covered in white painting color.

"Do I wanna know?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a funny story and it's not our fault, I swear! We were having a little chat with Flame and he got angry all of a sudden and splash us with his whole bucket of paint!" Leaf exclaimed with his usual dramatic tone.

I gasped. "Unbelievable."

"I know right! And we were only nice with him!"

Hazel chuckled. "If being nice means calling him big and ugly fire pony, than yes. Leaf was very nice with him."

Leaf turned to his brother and glared at him. "Why are you telling her only what I said? He called Flame a pile of muscles!"

"Ugly fire pony sounds more original, so you were the one who pissed him off. I called Flame a pile of muscles before and he only thanked me." I said and chuckled while Leaf scoffed.

"Girl! You are my homie and you should be taking my side! Not my brother side!"

Hazel came to me and pulled me in a side hug. "Yes, you may be her homie bro, but she met me first and I learnt her how to make pancakes."

I rolled my eyes. "River showed me how to make pancakes."

"Yes because I told him too."

"Right. You go back to your wall and finish painting it while me and Leaf will go and paint the main hall." I said and pushed him away.

"See! She chooses me over you!" Leaf stuck his tongue out at his brother and looped his hand with mine.

"Whatever floods your boat brother!" Hazel replied and went back to his work.

"They always choose me."

I rolled my eyes again and started to drag him to the main hall. "Oh, shut up and let's go back to work. We have a lot of work to do and we don't have time to waste. We have to finish everything today because tomorrow we have to draw everything!"

"Yes, because I'm so good at drawing or painting. But at last I can place my poster back in its place!"

I groaned. "Please, not the poster again."

"Oh, yes. The poster is coming back."

That poster is horrible and I don't even know why it was in the hall at the first place. It's a green poster with the words 'Don't Leaf me alone' write on the diagonal of the poster with brown.

"You start from the right side and I'll take the left side." I said as I passed him a bucket with paint.

He smirked. "I'm taking the right part because I'm always right, right?"

"No. You're taking the right part because I like to be left alone." I said with a smirk and he scoffed at me.

"I'll keep thinking that my answer was the right one." he said as we started to paint in silence which surprises me because Leaf always, and when I say always I mean always even, talks. He is also a sleep talker.