19. I believe in you.

Blue. Change and block.

Black. Change and block.

Blue. Change and block.

Blue. Block.

Blue. Block again.

Black. Change and block.

Black. Change and- I yelp as the sphere hit me and I fell butt first on the ground.

"And you were doing so great." Sharpedon said as he approached me.

I was rubbing and holding my right leg which felt like it was not there. "That's right. I was doing great until I got tired and I'm not used to all of this."

Me and Sharp were on the training field and I was practicing changing from Elementar to Dark as fast as I could because 'you don't know when you'll need it in a battle'. So I had to block his hits with the correct power or I'll have a frozen leg. We kept doing this back and forth for 1 hour and as I said, I was pretty good at it until I got tired and I couldn't be completely concentrated.

"You could've told me that you are tired and I'd have stopped. This was your first attempt and I wasn't going to force you, but tomorrow we will do this for 2 hours. You have to get used to it because it can be very tiring and-"

"It can be very useful in battles." I said in the same time with him and he glared at me.

"Don't look at me that way. I already know that, but it still feels like a bitch. I can't feel my leg yet I feel like millions of daggers and dig into my skin." I mumbled angrily and stared at red and swollen spot on my leg.

He seat down next to me and point a finger at my leg. "Can I?" he asked softly looking right into my eyes.

I nodded a little hesitant. He placed his hand over the injured spot and at first I hissed in pain, but then I felt something cold and warm in the same time on my skin. His hand started to glow and the spot started to tingle and warm up. I stared at him with my jaw dropped as he removed his hand revealing a fully healed skin.

I closed my mouth and kept staring at him, trying to form a coherent phrase. All I managed to come with was "How?".

He looked at me with a sheepish smile. "I'm an element of water and water has healing properties."

"So all water Elementars have this ability?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed since I never seen Python healing any kind of wound with his power.

He shook his head and looked at the sky with a sad smile on his face. "No. Only some of them can heal with their power. It's like an extra ability, but not all of us have the luck to be gifted with it. My mother learnt me how to use it on other people."

From the sad smile and the nostalgic aura covering him, I can tell that he loved his mother and he misses her deadly. "She was a water Elementar too?"

"No. She was an earth Elementar. They can do this too or some of them can talk with animals which is pretty cool if you ask me."

I gasped. "OMG that's so awesome! I love animals and I'd die to understand what are they saying and talk with them! Just imagine if I could understand what Ray is saying when he barks at Leaf. But to the honest, I think that he does that just because he saw how startled Leaf is every time he barks at him. Leaf has a phobia of dogs since he was little. That's what Hazel told me and-Damn. I'm rambling again. Sorry." I smiled sheepishly at him and he chuckled.

"It's fine. You're cute when you do that."

I blushed and cleared my throat trying to save me from my own embarrassment. "You said that you want me to learn you some things. What do you want to learn?"