Chapter 5: YHBTM

YHBM

PART 5

JEONGHAN'S POV

I just got from the grocery store with Dk, we got so many random stuffs rather that what we just only needed, when we got out and payed for it, one of saleslady asked, "You're from Seventeen right?" I look at her and answered,"yeah" with a confusing smile she then continued, "the guy whose as handsome as you who doesn't look not so korean came here every other day just to buy sweets. He is your leader right?" Dk just butt in, "ahmm, how much our groceries all in all?" the cashier then recieved our payment as Dk drag me outside the market.

"You know about it? Tell me!" I screamed at Dk which makes him startled. He look down and avoid the direction where I am standing and began to walk towards our apartment. I just followed him silently but the frustration and anger inside me keeps rolling in. I walked faster as we reach the elevator door. As we were approaching our dorm, I opened the door lightly in order not to make a scandalous sound I heard Dk shout, "Hyung, calm down for Josh Hyung will you?" I glance back at him before I step my foot inside. I go directly to our shared room (Seungcheol,Jeonghan,Mingyu and Woozi shared the room together) to confront Seungcheol but he wasn't there then I decided to look for Joshua but I'm also scared to ask him since he is also keeping it from me, I don't want to be a jealous boyfriend to him, I don't want him to feel like I want to control which sometimes I really do.

As Dk got in from the front door I decided to help him carry the plastic bags and I walk thru the kitchen then HERE THEY ARE, SEUNGCHEOL BACK HUGGING JOSHUA. Josh sweetly smiling face which I rarely see this past few days after the fight comes again, I know that Josh didn't get angry even he was punch unnecessarily and he always forgives and move on. Maybe that was the reason I like him more, even I keep pestering him, he always forgives me at the end but the process to forgiveness is a long silent treatment and DON'T TALK TO ME mood every day and night which keeps your frustrations from not talking to him becomes higher. After a minute or so, Josh wipes Seungcheol tears and they hug together then Dk suddenly exclaimed,"NOW THAT YOU TWO ARE OKAY NOW, PLEASE HELP ME CARRY THIS BAGS REAL ANGEL HYUNG!!!" oh this guy really know how to ruin the mood. Josh and Seungcheol look out in our direction half shock as they saw me and half delighted that things are over now. Josh smiled at me, I can see the relax aura from him as well as Seungcheol. They help us carry the bags and put groceries to respective cabinet and containers.

"You bought things with so many preservatives, you know that it isn't good in our health, what about Wonwoo?" asked by the leader.

"Don't worry I wouldn't allow him to eat that and also the maknaes." Josh then look each grocery items and shake his head as he commented "It is all a waste of money Han~ah" as he look at me. I was about to defend myself but Dk walk towards Josh as he put his arms to the elder and whisper something. Josh expression change for a second and look at me then back his gaze towards Dk. He didn't talk again and instead he silently put the groceries down in the table and walk away from us.

Cheol and I look at each other as we pulled Dk in between us. "You should be talking now DOK--YE--OM---ahhhh"

"Hyung I have to go, Josh hyung need me right now." he said as he removed our hands on him.

Cheol tap my shoulder and I face him, "Sorry for what I did" and I replied,

"He doesn't even got mad at you who am I to act that way. Someday when Josh will burst his anger I doubt if I can go near him. Predebut, while we were bickering at each other, the way he wants me to leave away from him as he slightly raise his voice, I felt a sudden fear and yet after sometime he go back to his calm self and he act as if nothing has happened. The chills that I felt that day is unthinkable"