CHAPTER 8: YHBTM

YHBM

Part 8

Woozi's POV

Doing collaborations with Kanto sunbaenim is a great experience that I had. I thought he was strict and not fun to be with but he is like Josh hyung that you can't really predict everything unless you mingled with them.

Yeaahh.."PREDICTION" the word that makes me nervous all the time. I don't know why but it keeps on bothering me this day. I've done about my composition and I'm really excited to show it with Soonyoung and Josh hyung as well as the vocal team and Bumzu hyung. But to think about it, it would be my one among the other composition that reflect my life more and this time I don't want a hiphop vibe on it. I want it to be simple, a song that anyone can relate, no difficult choreo to accompany it, it just a simple guitar accompaniment.

It's been a week yet Josh hyung hasn't replied to me yet. Soonyoung is busy preparing new choreos for the group. As I look at the date, it would be nice if I had that 2 besides me right now because this week, I don't have a tight schedule for myself. It's a chill time mode unless something came up that will make it overturn everything. I flip the calendar as well as my planner side by side, there it is, it's Jeonghan hyung birthday this coming week. Now, I do have a reason to go out and breath some fresh air especially it is already in the afternoon and people are busy on the streets and the sun is not hot anymore. I prepare my things first, wallet check, cellphone check, my composition notebook check, my ipad check and my planner check.

Going out from the company in much earlier time is somewhat new to me, after a week of vacation, after our concert and being able to be back home to meet my parents. Nothing had change much, regardless the thing that happened few weeks ago.

I walk on so many boutiques and accessory shops but no one catch my attention. I was thinking of buying clothes for him yet Soonyoung bought one for Jeonghan hyung when we were at New York months ago. And now it leaves me on nowhere to look what is good thing to gave on him except his bestfriend's return. That's the best thing I guess.

"hey young boy, look at it, it's good for you" called by an ahjushi as he put a cowboy hat on me. I just smiled at him and return the goods. "Oops, wait. You're that guy from Bangtan right?"

"Huh?, ahh no no. That's Suga hyung sir, it just that some mistakes me as him."

"ahh I see. Common dad he is Woozi from Seventeen. The great composer, the team who was manage from the company near our market" butted in by a young girl probably at my age. His father look at me then back to his daughter.

"So, you knew him?"

"Ah huh, he is my cute little oppa, appa." after hearing that I chuckled and then a hand was rufflling my hair out of the blue.

"Hmmn, he looks so fluffy though. You like guys like him now? How about that GD of yours"

"Appa!!" after that we laugh with each other. After conversing them about some stuffs, I bid a goodbye from the two and I promise to visit them when I had time. The ahjushi gave me a lucky minibag which he got from temple and hoping that it will help me all the time. I bowed at him before I go.

After walking for about 15 minutes, I got a call from Soonyoung. "Hey, where are you right now there is something I want to ask you"

"I'm here at.." I can't reply back as I saw him walking towards me. The tall and musculine figure that nearly approaching me. I was walking backwards and at the same time trying to answer Soonyoung but everything went wrong, "I'm at my studio right now, any problem?"

He is talking in phone but I can't here clear words from it and then the guy infront of me snatch the phone from me and was about to drag me but I fought back and then suddenly I was pulled back and when I opened my eyes, I saw him lying in the floor with blood in his hand. Boxes are scattered to the surroundings and the owner and his helper keeps on apologizing on us. I help the guy to get up. I put his arms on shoulder as I walk him on the road until we reach the bus stop. Luckily after a few minutes, a taxi pulled over and we got to hop in and I direct him to go at the hospital. The guy was lying on my shoulder,he seems weakened. The blood in his hand was so evident and I decided to put a bandage with it using my handkerchief.