CHAPTER 13.1: YHBTM

Your heart belongs to mine

PART 13.1

Mingyu's POV

Two days had passed and still Josh hyung didn't get back to dorm to sleep yet he was present when we took our practice for our comeback. I was busy on composing yet my mind still think about what Wonwoo hyung said to me, I slightly tilt my head and peak on Josh hyung whereabout but he wasn't there anymore. I look around to find Jeonghan hyung but he was with Seungkwan on the corner of the room practicing their vocals while Dk distance himself from them and was mingling with Woozi and Soonyoung inside the studio. I was seating with the hiphop group at the center of the practice room in which Wonwoo hyung on my right side, Vernon on my left side and the leader infront of me. They were too focus on making their songs but I myself can't help to relieve my anxiety for not seeing Joshua hyung.

Did he really separated himself from us? When will be the last time the whole group would be the same anymore. The more genre of games bought by the management for us to play inside the practice room, the more we are not excited to play tennis anymore not just like before when Joshua hyung was still here willing to be on defense and let you play until you were exhausted. I can't help it, I want to find him now or never. I push my chair away from the table and begin to walk to the door when someone grab my hand.

Wonwoo's POV

Nah, this room is too silent. I was praying for booseoksoon to be quite from time to time and stop Josh hyung on pampering the trio but I didn't know that I will miss that moment when the whole group are noisy in this four corners of the room. Maybe, most of them are laughing right now until their stomach hurts, maybe some are asking for more and some are whining to stop it already but above all this there must be someone who will drag Woozi outside that studio handling with his favorite guitar and pulling Woozi to be with the group which makes the producer relax for a bit. Joshua hyung effect are all transparent to us, from the time he was added to this group until the time he was showing his humorous side, he will never be forgotten. I can only shake my head as I think about it.

I sense Mingyu on my side who look around to spot Joshua hyung who was with us but as I trace where he look at, there is no Josh hyung to be seen. After a moment of pondering his thought, he got up but I immediately grab his hand, "Where are you going, did you finished your mixtape part already?" he just look back at me and remove my grip. "I need to look at hyung or else I wouldn't do what I suppose to do" After he answered, the whole group was looking at him but no one dared to stop or asked more questions from him except, "Then I'll go with you, let's go" I said to him which causes the leader to look at me, a look that says,"Are you serious?" I just ignored the glaire from Hansol and proceeded with Mingyu out from the room.

As we were about to go out from the main entrance of the building, we saw Joshua hyung pass by riding with a bike, seriously? The weather is so hot as in FLAMING HOT!! Someone tap my shoulder and gesture me to follow him.

MINGYU'S POV

I didn't forsee that Won hyung will accompany me in this type of thing as in it Wonwoo hyung, who prefers to lie inside a shade or in bed reading his favorite book and not with me right now who was tailing Joshua hyung under the hottest time ever at 2pm. He is sweating or more like a swimmer who got out from the ocean after catching a dolphin..OH is that even possible? Then I laugh which cause him to look at me badly."Don't tell me you are daydreaming right now Gyu?"

"Duh, of course not. If only you had known" I tease and in response he further drag his bike infront of me as he yelled, "Don't look at me too much or else you're falling with your number 1 enemy again and again." And that cause me to stop on my phase. He said what? Enemy? Fall in love? AGAIN? Then I realize, I was being left out on the end of the road.

I began to ride my bike faster until I saw him and Joshua hyung on the side of the road. I was going to stop in front of them until I saw what Wonwoo did. He opened the ice cream wrapper for hyung then after handling the choco ice cream cone to the elder, he got a small towel from the back of his pants and wipe the sweat from Joshua's face sliding down to his neck. Manuevering each movement as if he was seducing the later but the elder just laugh a bit and hold on Wonwoo hyung hand to stop and both of them just stare at each other not minding if other people will saw them. I immediately got out from my back and approach the two, snatching the towel from Wonwoo's hand and I immediately turn Joshua in order that his back will be facing me then I inserted the towel in his shirt as I slide my finger from his waist to his spine up to his nape and then I arrange the placement of the towel on the collar of his shirt. He face me afterwards, "Thank you for being with me today even though it was hot outside" then he smile and hug the two of us. He let us go then pointed a tree near our place, "Let's go to that shade it looks like he was welcoming us to seat under him." We just followed him, he seated at the center then Wonwoo suddenly lie to Josh hyung's lap and close his eyes. Josh hyung just chuckled as he removed the small hair strands covering Wonwoo's eyes. "He must be tired after a long ride, I'm surprise he surpass you Mingyu"

"He can't possibly do that if he didn't cheat hyung" I depend. He then ruffles my wet hair and gestured to lean on his shoulder then I obligued. Who wouldn't, it was Jisoo's shoulder after all. After leaning on his shoulder, I smelled his sweet scent, a comforting scent, a scent that lingers on you then I felt someone hold my chin and felt a soft kiss on my forehead. I immediately opened my eyes and look at him, "What's wrong? Why did you do that?" and at the time Wonwoo and I said the same thing and we look at each other. "Why did you kiss me?" and again we said it in unison. The elder was shock then he let out a sigh, "Hhhaaayyyy, I'm just being flirty guys" he said but head down. I hold his chin moving up, "He already confess and he was sorry about it hyung, please don't do this"

"Tsk, It just the beginning, maybe I can get to know who I'm after trying or doing things a normal person should be doing" after telling us that, he suddenly got up. "Let's go, I'll be going back to dorm for today" after that statement, we rush to go after him and followed him back to the place when we belongs. I look at Wonwoo besides me, "Hyung, want to race?" and Wonwoo simply replied, "Even though we race, there is someone in front of us who was enjoying himself from the breeze this afternoon, look how hyung being happy is such a simple thing just like what a Son Of God act accordingly." I just nod in reponse and asked for a high five from him and he deliberately recieve it. We both shouted, "Joshua hyung!!!!" the elder turned and we continued,

"SARANGHE"

"WO AI NI MEN"

"WE LOVE YOU"

And we both look at each other and both shouted

"MAHAL KA NAMIN!!!"

In which he stop and shouted,

"ARIGATOGOZAIMASHITA"

But then he mouted silently

"BLESS YOU TWO" then he got out from his bike and bowed

-There is another continuation of this part-