Chapter 1:YHBTM

Jisoo's POV

One week has passed after the pepero game and it has been vital for me the reaction of my fans and also my brothers in seventeen. After the event I just shrug of the past event and move but as I remembering that day.

While heading home that night after an almost hour flight from Taiwan, I was so tired and decided to sleep inside the van. I was the one who entered first and sit at the right end at the back seat and began to doze off. Jun and Hansol came in afterwards, they snuggle on my right and began to talk.

"Is he alright, what I mean is, the social media was in uproar right now. It must be a day for the memory of 9/11 US terrorist attack but the media was full of clips about the pepero game. Did you show it to him already" I heard Jun said to Hansol slight whisper but due to my hearing sensitivity and well we are in a close van. I can hear them clearly.

"Nope, he shouldn't know about it. Once he read it, i dont know what he gonna think. He love the HYUNGS very much that is why he restrict himself of going in between the JeongCheol ships but some fans really like the friendship of JiHan..I mean ShuJeong. Once he read about the comments, NOOO... I dont want to think about it. He's been happy all this time since the beginning of our concert tour and I don't want to ruin his happiness just because of a bullshit comment from anti-Fan. I'll protect him. Let's do our best not to talk about it." Hansol replied. But even though a smile is forming on my lips. The convo of my 2 dongsaeng intrigues me. Maybe I can check it later, for now I want to sleep.

As I was on my dreaming state, there was a hand suddenly pulled my head and put it in his shoulder and parted my bangs to the other side of my face to make it look in a full view. The scent is familiar and then I realize maybe he came in afterwards at our van instead of heading to the other one. I can't sense Jun on my side anymore and a musculine arm are hugging me as I fall asleep again.

After a long ride, I woke up as the van hit the hump on the road and the members inside all exclaimed in "OHHHH". And then I heard a sudden "Ssshhhh" besides me and a silent was made after. As the van stop and our manager called us to go down and eat.

"Guys, go out now. Let's have a afterparty dinner."

"YES BOSS" replied by the members and began to move. I was about to open my eyes and stretch and then.

"You go first hyung, I'll wait for Shua to wake up"

"Ok but dont be late. It has been a while since the president treat us."

"Dont worry I can manage", said by the person besides me.

"Do you think he's ok?" asked by a soft voice person infront of me and a finger was now caressing my face.

"He looks tired but I think he is happy?", answered by the person beside me.

"Duuhhh, I know that but what I mean is the Kiss a while ago. I shouldn't exclaimed that our lips touch."

"Your so nonsensible this days Han~ah. You know that we have shippers and you also know that you two has shippers. And those two were always in an uproar when a FANSERVICE was made from us."

"I know that but I didn't mean to repeat the game. If seungkwan doesn't point out that I cheat and we must do it again then that THING wont happen"

"Well for us, it is not a big deal. Well for me, but Shua is a different level. He is not transparent on what he feels nowadays. Sometimes he is super happy and took extra fanservice which also shock us. But the thing is this fellow shouldn't be sad."

"He always assure us that he is happy with us, isn't it?"

"Yes he is,but what if he only said that for us not to think much. One time I saw him reading some of the comments in our MV's as well as fanfictions and then,as I was about to approach him, I saw his tears falling and then when he sense that I was near, he pretends that there is nothing wrong. I look up about it and showed it to Hansol for my better understanding cause it was written in English and I was shock that he was being bash for being with the group as he was called untalented and not handsome that is why he got few lines. The other thing is he was bash because he is in between us."