"You don't anymore?"

Lauren shrugged. She looked up. "Class is almost over. We should probably turn this in."

Camila frowned, staring at Lauren. "Okay. All of us meet and have lunch in the choir room, if you and your moms want to join us."

Lauren nodded. "I'll run it by them. See you later then."

Camila nodded and watched Lauren leave the room.

"Are you going to let her be your mate?" Hailee asked from behind her.

"Nothing good can come out of it," Camila answered, grabbing her books.

"Your happiness?"

"At the cost of hers?"

"Why don't you let her choose?"

"I think she already did."

-

"Camila invited us to have lunch with her friends," Lauren said, when her mothers arrived at her locker.

"Do you want to?" Normani asked, moving Lauren's hair from her face.

The human shrugged. "I haven't seen Lucy or Shawn all day. It would be cool to have lunch with them." Her cheeks reddening.

Dinah exchanged a look with her mate. "Let's go to the cafeteria to pick up your lunch and then go to the choir room."

Lauren grinned and nodded her head. She closed her locker and walked behind her mothers.

Once Normani paid for her food, she grabbed it and went to the choir room. The other vampire looked up. All of them smiled seeing the three newcomers.

"Lauren!" Lucy exclaimed, moving from her spot on Shawn's lap to hug her human best friend.

"Hey Luce," the green eyed girl greeted. "Hey guys."

Camila smiled from her spot. She gave Dinah a small nod, with the blond returned.

Normani grabbed Dinah's hand and dragged her into the room.

Lauren sat down next to Lucy and Camila. She opened the bag with her food, before looking around. "Am I the only one eating?"

"Honey, you know we don't need to eat." Dinah said, humor in her voice.

"Yeah, but you guys always eat with me," Lauren said, a frown on her face, looking down at her lunch.

"How about I eat with you tomorrow?" Camila said, stealing a tater tot from Lauren.

The green eyed girl nodded, grinning. She started eating, while looking around at the vampires around her. She wondered if her life was ever going to be normal. She was in a room filled with vampires.

She turned back to Camila. "Everyone here has a mate, have you found yours?"

Camila looked at Lauren. She stared into the big green eyes. She watched as the girl took a bite out of her sandwich. She could feel Dinah staring at her.

"I know who it is," Camila whispered, watching a smile grow on her mate's face.

"Who is it? Do I know them? I can't say him, because it could be anyone. I mean, look at my moms. Both females. But everyone else seems to have mated with the opposite sex. Are you gay? I mean, I was kind of confused by that. Like, would someone, a boy who only dated girls have a male mate? I mean, I like boys. I think I like boys. I haven't really dated anyone. But I told you this already. Does that mean my mate would be a boy? I don't really get it," Lauren rambled, her eyes twinkling.