"It's nothing. I've dealt like this before its no big deal" I finished off my coffee and sat it back down onto the marble benchtop, William looked unconvinced leaning on his elbow still staring at me, I took the empty mug from him and turned to place them in the sink and turn the water on. I took the sponge and wiped away any leftover coffee residue from the inside until I felt strong muscular arms snake around my waist.

"You do know it's a full moon right?" He growled lowly into my ear sending an intense shiver up my spine "And that's when a wolf's heat starts" I mentally facepalmed, I chose the right time to let this guy into my house. I turned in his grip to look up into those glowing amber eyes before he fiercely latched his lips into mine hungrily ravaging every inch of my heated tongue and mouth, He seized my hips tightly and shoved me up onto the bench top pulling my head back to run his hot wet tongue over the curve of my neck and shoulder stopping to suck and bite purple bruises into my skin.

It had been way too long since I felt this sensation like electrical currents shooting through my body with every touch no matter how small. He then thrust his mouth back into mine dominantly fighting his tongue with my mine and I could literally feel the breath escaping my lungs and the blood rushing away toward my lower waist, His hand moved toward my backside tightly grabbing it earning a pathetic moan against his lips from that in my brain was the single most embarassing noise ever and that if I wasn't already blushing by now I would be.

His hand then slid down my thigh to yank it around his waist rolling his hips into the front of mine almost letting another groan slip again that I had to swallow deeply to avoid drawing attention to myself "Charlie? Where have you gone please don't tell me your-" The voice stopped nearby, Samandriel was standing in the kitchen doorway blinking rapidly with his mouth hanging open "Eww seriously man, If you were gonna do that I'd rather stay at the Faustus house" He groaned turning to quickly hobble away from the scene.

"Well, he's officially scarred for life" I laughed bitterly turning my gaze back to William "He's bound to do it sooner or later" He chuckled letting go completely putting some distance between us to retrieve his jacket "Aw seriously? You're gonna leave me hanging?" I made my best annoyed face at him, He chuckled moving back to hover over me again.

"I have to go patrol, I'll check back later. I have a few subordinates keeping watch also" He smiled dropping his head to gently peck my lips before turning toward the back door sending me a small wave as it clicked shut behind him.

I was still breathing heavily from my ordeal and jumped down from the counter so I could go explain myself to Sam, I found him sitting in bed staring at me suspiciously " The 'couldn't stand to see you' didn't last long did it?" He quirked an eyebrow at me smirking evily.

"Quiet brat, you should be resting your hip. You wouldn't want the pain to make you sick like last time" I crawled into the bed beside him resting my head near his "I'm happy that you like someone again though Charlie, you deserve it" He smiled slightly letting his eyes quietly slip shut to allow him some rest for now.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

I had gotten up early the next day so I could go to school and see Samandriel only to find that he wasn't at school, the two twins Willow and Wesley were chatting with Felix who had told me that this Wesley guy smelled like his mate "Hey where's Sammy today?" I asked sticking a few things into his locker "Apparently he hurt his hip and the pain was making him ill the poor sweetpea" She pouted sadly unwrapping a stick of gum, How does this girl eat so much candy and still remain a twig?

After school I didn't plan to head home but for Samandriel's house, Silas could feel Sammy's pain and he wanted to be as close as possible. I made my way up the porch stairs and pressed the doorbell, Charlie opened the door and he still had a hard glare about him "I guess you want to see Sammy?" His face lightened a little standing aside to let me inside.