--Charlie's Point Of View--

I ended up carrying Sammy home despite my injured wrist and back because he had apparently fallen from bed and could of possibly fractured his hip if he wasn't lucky besides it was him before me. I knew it was a bad idea to stay in a werewolf's house especially when our parents are known rabid hunters even I had taken up the tradition before I joined college and it wasn't one of my proudest hobbies.

I fumbled for my keys and opened the front door kicking it shut behind us and climbing the stairs up to my bedroom. I carefully set Sammy down onto my bed and draped the quilt over him and carefully taking off my coat trying not to pull on the stitches in my back, I still felt antsy being alone especially with Samandriel who Danny had an immense hatred for because all my attention was on him.

"Are you scared Charlie?" He lifted his head slightly to look at me with those tired puppy dog eyes "Kind of. We'll be okay, Promise." I draped my jacket over my desk chair, I only just noticed that I had left my bag back at the Faustus house. I still luckily had most of my clothes still in my drawers where my parents had left them, I changed out of the skinny jeans I had wrestled on this morning and found the loose pair of grey sweatpants and ribbed white tank top that I always wore around the house.

Just to be safe I rummaged around at the bottom of my closet to find the silver pistol my parents had given me when I first started hunting, I still used it for protection in case someone came looking. Luckily Sam had fallen asleep and I could freely remove it from its hiding place and place it under my pillow. I set myself down beside Samandriel listening out for any unusual noices, as if on cue the doorbell rang deafeningly through the house.

I reached for the gun and carefully moved not to wake Sam, I creaked open the door and quickly made my way down the stairs I clicked the pistol ready to shoot if it was Danny. I turned the handle and quickly pulling open the door I pressed the gun to the person's forehead, only that it was William standing there looking completely undeterred by the silver might I add gun pressed into his forehead.

"You left your bag behind" He held up my bag to me although his eyes were discreetly raking over every square inch of my body "Thanks." I mumbled taking the gun away and taking the bag from him "I would personally like to apologise for the behaviour of my under wolves" He bowed his head apologetically towards me "It's fine. But I stand by my threat" I stood to the side as if to signal for him to come inside.

He took the hint and stepped inside the doorway so I could close the door "It's a very homely place you have here" He remarked scanning over the living room and kitchen "Although it's mostly Sam and I that's here" I sat the gun down on the bureau before entering the kitchen "Do you drink tea? Coffee? I promise not to slip some wolfsbane into it" I smirked turning to the cabinets, I heard William laugh from behind me "Just coffee will do if you don't mind" He took off his coat and sat down at kitchen island.

I had to stand on my toes and pull on my stitches to reach the last clean coffee mug from the cabinet, curse my family and our short stature! "You better not be looking at my ass or I'll stick you in a dog kennel" I warned him grabbing hold of the handle of the mug "Guilty." He chuckled leaning forward onto the counter "Of course you are." I rolled my eyes sticking some coffee into the mugs whilst the water started boiling.

I turned back to him and slide mug across the counter to him and sat at the opposite side of the counter "Are your injuries bothering you?" He asked moving his hand to touch the bandage on my wrist "Just the hand that's it" I shrugged taking a sip from the mug, He nodded before starting to unravel the bandage "What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he clutched my wrist painfully in his hand.

"Just shut up for a sec" He ordered squeezing on my wrist, I felt my wrist start to burn and throb until the pain dissapated completely. I clenched my hand into a fist and it didn't seem to hurt at all "Thanks" I stared at my hand in silent awe "I sense that you're a little jumpy tonight, is it because you're alone with Samandriel?" He cocked his head to one side to look at me.