~Prologue~

~Red Fate~
~Yona Of Dawn & Snow White With Red Hair Crossover~

No One's Pov, 

There are many countries throughout the world. There was two countries that didn't know of each other but wasn't very far from each other also. There was two big mayor Kingdoms in these countries. Clarines and Kouka Kingdom. Both these kingdoms had one thing that would stand out. Both had one girl in each born with bright red hair. The colour red being very rare to be born with. One was named Shirayuki she lived in the Kingdom Clarines as the Court Pharmacist and Herbalist for the royal family and country.

A member of the Clarines royal family was Prince Zen. He was known as the Second Prince of the country until his older brother Izana was crowned King. Prince Zen and Shirayuki both fell in love with each other and had just started dating. Shirayuki's cherry red hair once was long until she cut her hair marking her freedom and the day she moved forward with her own fate and dream. Shirayuki's hair now being slightly longer than her chin as she had been keeping it short. She having her own group with the Prince.

The group having to protect each other as normally it would be Shirayuki getting them all into trouble with others and other Kingdoms throughout their country. The other girl was named Yona the run away Princess of the Kouka Kingdom. She was forced out her home after watching the one she loved and wanted to marry murder her own father right in front of her. As she had saw the murder the one she loved went to kill her also making her personal guard and childhood best friend Hak saving her.

With being saved they was both chased out the chased out the castle both not wanting to return. The crush that Yona loved so much was Soo-Won, Yona's cousin who was crowned King not long after the murder of Yona's father. Yona had very long hair being a Princess but in order to save herself and her personal guard she cut her hair short marking her own freedom and fate. Her fate came to find the great Four Dragons of Kouka Kingdom. Yona herself was a recarnation of a great Red Dragon and the first King of her home.

Many thought that the dragons were just a story but they was real. There was the Green Dragon, Blue Dragon, White Dragon and Yellow Dragon. Each dragon reincarnated also. With that each different dragon had a different skill and power based on their dragon DNA. Both Yona and Shirayuki had no idea of each other or each other's Kingdoms. That was until some people heard of an old story talking about both girls. Girl's who were same in many ways with red hair were keys to great power.

One girl had to have green eyes while the other needing purple eyes. Shirayuki had grass green eyes that would sparkle in the daylight while Yona had purple eyes that would sparkle in the moonlight. Both girls were in deep trouble and brought together in a kidnappers greedy eyes for power along with being chased by a dark cult. Both girls having groups of powerful friends, both girls would have to fight for survival while waiting for their friends to find them both. The two girls both being in more danger than anyone would think.

Both girls connected by one thing....

Red Fate