Massacre

Kick ass fan art made by Cantrona on deviantART. 

Disclaimer: I, Darkpetal16, do not own Naruto.

Warnings: Addressed at chapter two, and once more at the author's note on the bottom.

Beta: Cyndaquil123

More puberty humor because Madara missed out on it last chapter, teehee.

Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony -

'til slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing and suddenly I see that I can't break free -

I am slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity with nothing, but my pain and the paralyzing agony -

to tell me who I am, who I was, uncertainty enveloping my mind 'til I can't break free -

- Bad Apple

She worked with careful hands, her long fingers coiled perfectly around the needle.

Red, orange, yellow, blue, green, purple; an array of colored yarn fanned out around her.

Tsunade paused in her work, a soft smile on her face. "Little sapling, I see you there."

I poked my head out. "What are you making?"

"A blanket."

"A blanket?"

"A blanket for you," she said, she reached towards me and affectionately tucked my hair behind my ear.

"For me," I echoed, dumbfounded.

"So when I'm gone you can wrap this around you and know that somewhere, I am thinking of you, and that I love you."

"You love me?"

"Always, and always."

"Always, and always?"

"Always, and - "

. . .

. .

.

You fucking liar.

. . .

. .

.

I rolled out of bed and glanced over at my alarm clock. I smiled when I realized it was precisely two in the morning. Carefully, I checked the house to see if its inhabitants were asleep, they were.

I wasted little time in teleporting myself to Madara's cave, expecting another night of cleaning the man; but, I was pleasantly surprised.

Madara was up from his bed and seated at a work bench a little ways away from it, sharpening a candlelight glittered ominously off it, and illuminated his face in a warm glow. He glimpsed up from his work upon my arrival and awarded me with a thin smile. "I take it you were victorious in your exams."