Obito (II)

Beta:

(ง ⌣ ~ ⌣) ง

Obito

(Years ago)

Obito was squashed in between Kakashi and Naasica. Kakashi was heavily asleep, the white-haired man had taken a sleeping pill after the romp fest. Kakashi had been struggling with nightmares for the past week, dealing with uncomfortable reminders of when he was accidentally buried alive in a mass grave. Naasica triggered the silencing seal around the room, and after the kids went to bed, she and Obito did their best to physically tire Kakashi out.

Intimacy was a good comfort, too.

Plus it was fun.

Always fun!

With Kakashi being properly tired out, plus the sleeping pill, he was bound to get at least ten hours of sleep. Which would hopefully put him in a better mindset to deal with the nightmares.

Hopefully.

If not always go for round two, Obito thought, smiling to himself as he held Naasica in his arms, and felt Kakashi hold them both. Middle is best.

Although he kind of wished he had put on pajamas. Or any kind of clothes, really. Skinship was nice and comforting, but it also kind of excited him a wee bit too much and he really didn't wanna wake the others up. Kakashi needed the rest, and if he had to solo tango with Naasica he knew she'd—

She'd—

Actually would it really be that bad? Obito thought, now starting to weigh the pros and cons of waking up his demonic teammate. Her libido was bigger than his (much to her dismay) so he knew she'd be down for it, boy would she draw it out...

Mmm.... yessss? Noooo? Yeeeesss? Noooo?

Before Obito reached a decision, Naasica abruptly sat up. Her long, curly, dark brown hair bounced from the sudden movement. She blearily stared ahead, her entire expression vacant.

"Hime?" Obito whispered.

She crawled out of bed, stumbling around.

"Um, Oni-hime?" Obito hesitantly called out, watching with increasing perplexion as she walked—stumbled, really—toward the window.

She opened the window.

Obito sat up. "Wait—you're—clothes—!"

She was still naked. It was cold outside, and as soon as she opened the window, Obito grimaced at the chilly breeze. He carefully extracted himself from Kakashi's arms, then grabbed Naasica's robe to put it over her. "Come on, hime, you'll freeze."

She stared out the window, her brow slightly furrowed. In a soft voice, barely above a whisper, she asked, "Do you hear it?"

Obito strained his ears to listen. "N-No?"

She closed her eyes, a single tear slowly trailing down her cheek. Obito carefully reached out to wipe it away.

"I'm so tired," she said, her voice cracking. "I'm so, so tired."

"Then rest," he said soothingly. "You can rest."

"I'm not done. I'm so tired. I'm so... why can't I...? I'm so..."

Her entire body fell forward, completely limp. Obito caught her before she hit the floor, and he swept her up in his arms. She sucked in a shaky breath, her eyes still closed, and then he heard her start to softly snore.