"Do you feel this? This...sensation you get from simply touching my body. I feel that multiplied by a hundred. The thoughts that are running through my head, about you, are making me want to completely wreck you. Take you, make you mine, claim you. My wolf wants to, needs to, be so deep inside of you. I want to destroy you, and you are tempting me just by being in the same room as me." My back arched as I laced my arms around his neck. What was he doing to me? Why hasn't he rejected me yet? He can't want me, why would he?

"O-0h my," I moaned. For some reason my body felt like it was on fire, I loved it. The pain was soaring through my veins, it was a pleasurable pain.

"We need to go back downstairs. Our parents want to talk to us." Jay sighed as he moved us so his arm was wrapped firmly around my waist and mine was around his arm. He stood at 6'5" while I stood at 5'10"; I was short for a beta. We started walking down the stairs with people staring at us. I'm pretty sure my face has never been redder. Once we got downstairs I pulled away from Jay making him stare at me.

"I-I just...want to wait a minute, I want our parents to know first," I mumbled playing with my hands. Jay grabbed my left hand to calm me down, I have anxiety.

"Okay, come on let's go tell them." He told me softly. He was calm, he always was. I looked up at him and saw that he had a smile on his face, it was an understanding smile. Nodding I started to walk outside and over to where my parents and his parents were. I could feel the stares of the pack as we both walked over to them. Jay was standing close, like really close.

"There you two are." My father sighed once we made our way over to them. Looking up at him I saw that he had a loving smile on his face, he knew. He accepted it.

"Yeah sorry, we took so long." Jay apologized for us. I was still at a loss for words, everything seemed surreal. My mother was looking at me strangely; like she had a question for me but she didn't want to ask it like she was afraid of the answer.

"So...I found my mate." Jay stayed breaking me from my thoughts. Okay, so we're just coming out and saying it. Both his parents and mine looked extremely happy. I could tell each of our fathers knew but our mothers had no clue. Yet.

"Congratulations baby, who's the lucky person?" His mother asked as tears gathered in her eyes. Jay discreetly looked over at me, silently asking if I was okay with it, nodding at him he smiled grew.

"Carson." Was his quick response as he grabbed my hand and tugged me closer. I saw our fathers smile and nod, they approved. Jay's mom looked shocked but smiled as tears rolled down her face none-the-less.

"Well, I'm happy for you two. You'll make a wonderful couple." His mom told us as she wiped her tears. I looked over at my mom slowly; I knew she wasn't going to respond in a good way. The look on her face was scary. Her eyes were wide with shock and her mouth was pressed in a thin line. Her entire body was stiff.

"No," she whispered in disbelief. Everyone's attention was on her as she looked me up and down with a weird emotion in her eyes. Disgust?

"Mom-" I was cut off by my mother slapping me. A loud, and terrifying, growl ripped through the air as I felt Jay try and push past me to her. I laid my hand on his stomach to try and stop him from doing something bad. All eyes were in her but her attention was only on me.

"Do not ever call me that. I'm sorry but I can't have a faggot as a son." She told me with disgust lacing her every word. Collective gasps were heard all around as pack members listened to our conversation. My eyes were wide and watery as I stared at her.

"Alayna!" My father hissed as he took a step closer to me. The look on my mother's face was one of hurt as my father quickly took my side.

"I'm sorry I cannot accept this...lifestyle of yours, but it's wrong and unnatural. You are no longer my son so do not call me mom." She finished before walking away with her head held high. I could feel my heartbreaking as she said that. We were never close and she was always rude and disrespectful towards me, but she was still my mother.

I hadn't even realized tears were streaming down my face until Jay pulled me into his chest and soothed me. At this point, I was shaking as I tried to control my sobs. Jay's hands went under my thighs making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist so he could carry me. My head was buried in his shoulder as I cried. Jay continued to mummer sweet-nothings in my ear as he carried me up the stairs. I don't know how he did that, I weighed a ton.

Once we got up to his room he kicked the door open and slammed it shut with his foot. He slowly set me down on the bed making sure to stay close to me. It took about ten minutes before my crying had stopped and I had calmed down. Jay and I slowly separated causing a blush to light up my face. His large calloused hands came up to my face to wipe away all of my tear tracks.

"How 'bout this, we both take a shower, change, get some food and drinks, and have a Harry Potter movie marathon?" Jay asked softly as he ran his hands through my hair. A grin tugged at my lips at his suggestion, he always knew how to make me feel better. Nodding, I shimmed out from under him and walked over to my room. I could feel his eyes staring at my ass.

Once I got to my room I quickly went to my bathroom to take a shower. I made sure to take a quick shower, being alone with my thoughts at the moment wasn't the best thing for me. After I finished showering I changed into some thin pajama bottoms and an oversized t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and charger before going over to Jay's room.

I knocked and walked into his room only to see him setting up what looked like a fort over his bed. His attention turned towards me once he got the blanket up and he looked at me with a smile. Blushing, I walked over to his nightstand so I could plug in my phone. After my phone was plugged in I felt Jay's hands curl around my hips and pull me into his bed.

I don't think I'll ever get use to this. To us. Us being mates.

"I brought my laptop in here instead of us having to watch on the TV. I figured it'd be easier." He smiled at me, one of his heart-stopping smiles. I smiled shyly back before getting situated in his bed. Once we were both comfortable and we both had snacks and drinks he turned on the first movie.

"Are you okay with this? With us? Being mates and all?" He questioned as the previews played. Looking over at his I saw that he looked nervous, which was weird for him.

"Yes. I'm completely happy, with this that is." I answered back honestly. He smiled again before pulling me close and placing a kiss on my head.

"Me too camarade."

Camarade=mate
Comment
Vote
Add
Share