Turning Point!!!!

Start from the beginning

Sia grabbed the phone and immediately replied

Sehar- yes!!! Why not

All four of them started their nonsensical talks and irritated Sehar

"what if he gifts you something?", "what if he proposes you"

"shut up!!! That's too much"

"it is possible.. And what if he comes and says that come back soon and all that stuff"

"oh God help me and Save me from these mad and mean girls. "

Sehar too thought why? Why would he want to meet her or tell her to meet him before she leaves?

Five of them woke up and started helping Sehar to calm down as she was getting hyperventilated while thinking about what would he say and why did he want to meet her.

Time was passing slowly. She too wanted time to go slow as she was getting nervous every time she thought about it.

Finally the clock showed 8:25pm and Sehar was ready. Rehan too joined them for dropping Sehar at the Airport. They went down, and held hands, crossed their finger and prayed for the best to take place and if not best, let it not be worse.

Surprisingly Abhimanyu was already standing there at the main gate. Maahi wanted to accompany Sehar but Rehan stopped her. Sehar finally went towards him and said, "Hii"
"good evening miss Sehar Singhania.... Hmm so last day last literally last means I will be bearing you for the last time. Isn't it? " Abhimanyu's reply was not what she was expecting. She was shocked by his reply but still asked with a smile.

" why do you say so? "
" do I really need to clarify or say why? What for? What is it? ", his expressions started changing, he was becoming aggressive.
" uhh!!! I am really, I mean I am really not getting you. " Sehar was totally confused and then immediately she said before it turned out to be worse.
" look Abhimanyu can I have a picture with you actually... " she had not even completed her words when Abhimanyu said," of course...... " Sehar smiled. She removed her mobile and then he said," not!!!!", he smirked. "You are anyway leaving Sehar... I don't think you should have a picture with me and are you really serious.. After knowing what you said will I really take a picture with you!!!! Like are you serious? "

Sehar stood there with all her hopes shattered. She didn't understand what he was saying, his tone was aggressive!!! And even soft. He seemed to be a  person with a dual personality. She stood there confused and thought for a while about the day she saw him first, the science exhibition, sports day, annual day, confession, their chats and then today what was happening. Abhimanyu looked at her with a smile, which was actually not a smile but a small curve on his lips. He then continued
"I have never seen a liar like you. I know everything what you said to Mihir!!!! I was running behind you like a dog!!! . I was the one to beg you to become my girlfriend? I am a playboy? I am just a greedy person and I just need a girl to fulfill my needs and you want a better person right!!! RIGHT AM I RIGHT ANSWER ME ". Sehar's mind was shut. She was not at all surprised but she never thought that Mihir could do this to take a revenge.

" huh!!! You trust Mihir? " Sehar smiled and asked.
" why wouldn't I he told me that ", Sehar cuts in
" hmm he is the most trustworthy person isn't he?? And I am the biggest liar... You know what, today I realize that there is Karma!!! Karma!!!. I did wrong to him may be I hurt him a lot and so that, came back to me!! " Sehar had a broken heart but still a smiling face which made her face look brighter. She asked him," do you trust everyone in your life"

Abhimanyu said nothing, it seemed as if he wanted to run away and just go somewhere and leave Sehar but her smile made him more anxious and curious to know that girl. To know the person who had the biggest crush on him, who loved him, who had feared to confess him and today she stood there strong.

Sehar said, "Mr. Abhimanyu Rawat, Trust them who are trustworthy!!! If you feel that Mihir is Trustworthy then well and good but lastly thank you for giving me such beautiful memories, for helping me in our schooldays and lastly for meeting me today because after today I think I would never ever never! Ever! NEVER EVER!!!!! Want to meet you because you trust people so easily that you have failed me. I never asked you for something but today I want something from you that is, that if someday you meet me or see me somewhere then please tell me that you are a stranger because I Sehar Singhania consider you to be a stranger because.... Huh nothing!!!! I have nothing else to say. And thank you for not taking a picture with me because it will help me to forget you forever and ever and I will for sure forget your face and your beautiful heart which trusts everyone it meets "
Abhimanyu left without turning, even for once. As soon as Sehar turned she saw all five of them standing there. She smiled at them and said," let's go I am getting late"

That was the day when Sehar's life changed forever. She never returned to Mumbai. She had cut herself from all her social networks and became a very introvert person. The girl who could not even remain silent for a minute was now a girl who could stay quiet for an entire week.

Abhimanyu never returned and Sehar never saw him again.