Chapter 30: Revealed, everyone's unity

GUYS, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST. But do not fear, there is another book that is free from battles and war, although it is very....sad for the couple. No one is dying though!

Here is the name: Fairytail fanfic 3: Smile again, please (Nalu)

So enjoy it like you did for this book, because it will certainly be different, no lies. And the new book will be up after I post the last chapter here. And it will start off with two chapters. Thanx~~

I have finally put a surprise in here. Some of you will be like...well I won't tell you because that will reveal his identity. Soooooo, pretty much to say, ALL SEPARATE FIGHTING IS FIN....

NOTE WELL:  MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS TOO SHORTTTTTTT

Well, enjoy!  '.'

~Grace

___________________________________________

Chapter 30: Revealed, everyone's unity

Third person's POV

His sword was less than a centimeter away. Lucy was near destruction. Natsu tried running forward but it happened so quickly.

The crystal smashed into tiny little pieces, and Lucy whipped her hand and flung the sword back, leaving a star struck Him. She made one of her own and slashed it across his face.

Everyone couldn't believe she was able to move. The mask stayed the same place.

"How were you able to break free?" he asked, standing still.

"I can't leave everyone yet. When everyone dies, then I will die, because if I perish first, they will shed tears. If they go first, I will be the one to shed tears. I don't let others cry." said Lucy.

A crack formed at the top of the mask in the middle. It split all the way down. The mask clattered to the ground. Gasps were heard everywhere. Lucy.....her eyes were shocked with anger.

It was.......impossible.

She stared right back into the eyes of none other than SUZORI RENGITSU.

Her mouth parted, but no words came out. Silence befell upon everyone. Everyone was too shocked to do anything. A sad smile played on Suzori's lips, while he watched Lucy's eyes stare into his very soul.

"No...way. Y-you're a-a-alive?" she whispered.

"Yea. Here I am." he said sadly. He was sad because he never wanted Lucy to find out who he was, so he played a character.

"All this time....it was you?" she asked again. He nodded his head. Anger filled her sad eyes, as her face screwed up.

"I know, you still hate me." he replied.

"Yes, I do! I thought you were freaking dead after that bloody attack! I killed you, for goats know why!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Wait, Lucy. We never checked for his body afterwards. It is likely possible that someone helped him." said Erza.

"Okay then, So who helped you?" asked Lucy.

"No one helped me, I helped myself. I made this big army, by myself. No one ever assisted me." he replied. Lucy took a deep breath, still digesting the shock.

Natsu and  Gray, however.....were kinda upset that he was back.

"No!!! We will destroy you, forever!" exclaimed Gray.

(A/N: Okay, so basically, even if some people did lose, and I'm not mentioning who, they still got up to fight. Rosa and Kuran were infront and Yori was leaning on the two's shoulder. K? So everyone tried their best to face Suzori.)