Chapter 27: It begins. Introduction of the enemy, but hey, jealous much?

HIYA!! Minna, thanks for all the votes and reads so far, even from the first book! There are so many supporters of Nalu, it's overwhelming! Yay! U be happy, keep spirit up!

And I know, this is the second update for the night. But I must still put up an introduction~~

~Grace!

No way, this reminds me of Free! You know, the way my name is....!

__________________________________________________

Chapter  27: It begins. Indroduction of the enemy, but hey, jealous much?

Third person's POV

Me is narrator. Think of the way the first paragraph sounds like pokemon narrator.

And so, the awaited battle begins between two sides. One of which is the strongest guild, and the other which is powerful and is led by a mysterious fellow.  As the guild side gets ready, one young blond girl wonders  'Where do we meet?' On the other side, one dark fellow wonders 'Where do we meet?'

Both leaders on each side are in a state of confusion unknown to their forces. Until the dark side's leader decides to call his servant, Lisanna Strauss, via a special communication to tell her to inform the other leader where to meet.

Both commanders do not falter due to the minor confusion, but then all is well when the two forces meet up.

"They're here." informed Mirajane to Lucy. Lucy was walking somewhere and Mira had suddenly appeared to tell her this.

"Okay. Let's go." said Lucy. Both girls wander up and saw the Fairy tail force facing another set, with samurais and mages.

Lucy walked up to the front. A fellow with a mask on came up to. The wind blew, and Lucy's hair flew up.

"Well, if it isn't Lucy Heartfillia? Come on, make a good decision. I am giving you a choice. You can surrender to me and I want only you, or you can go the hard way and -" started the guy.

"And fight. Yeah, that's what we're going to do." finished Lucy.

"Are you sure? Or we can just do both." said the other guy.

"What?!" exclaimed Lucy, as he held her hands behind her back. He signaled his team to attack.

"Go." he commanded.

"Oi! Guys! Forget about this and fight till you can't fight no more!!" exclaimed Lucy, as she flipped herself and kicked her nemesis in the stomach. He wandered back, and looked up, when Lucy hit him hard on the face.

"Are we going to have our separate fight?" he smirked, while rubbing a line of blood from under his mask.

"Yeah, why don't we settle it the old fashion way?" smirked Lucy.

"Perfect. I already have a platform right above the action, not to far or close. It has a good view." replied him.

"Let's go." said Lucy. The two walked up a stairway made of crystals which shattered once they left it. A see-through platform was there, and two velvet chairs and a table with a game of chess was on it. They sat down and had a perfect view of the two forces clashing.

"Let's make a bet first, I think that's appropriate. But don't forget that there are two prizes." said Lucy.

"I know. The first is this battle. This was previous goal, right? The second prize would be our bet from the game. You call the bet. Ladies first. Friends last." he said.

"Friends? Don't make me laugh. I've only known you and seen you for the past five minutes. We're foes. Besides, if we were friends, i'd already kill you. " snarled Lucy.