Chapter 15: It arrives, Mirajane alone?!

Finall, I can put Mirajane to fight. ^_^

~Grace

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: it arrives, Mirajane alone?!

Mira's POV

Lucy was scaring me more than before. I guess that after Lisanna showed her the necklace, Lucy got upset. I can't believe Lisanna! Why would she wear it? She was supposed to clean it! I was thinking so hard, that I didn't realize that Natsu was flying my way from Lucy's kick.

He crashed into me, as we both fell. Two flying cats were in my vision as I fell. Thank god! They were Charle and Pantherlily!

"Natsu! Here's the antidote!" said Pantherlily. He handed over the potion to him.

"These are Poluchka's exact instructions," said Charle, " You must talk to Lucy, get her to calm down a bit. This will quicken the potion's speed, but if Lucy doesn't calm down, its okay. Try to get the necklace that Lisanna is wearing on Lucy's body, and when it does, pour the potion on Lucy's head. Her hair won't get wet, instead, it will change into crystals as it falls. After this is done, Team Natsu and you will be with Lucy alone in an area unknown to me (Poluchka), as I do not know what will go on in that area. However, something will happen, and I do not know the rest from there."

Natsu listened intently, and I put the potion in his pocket. The problem is, we need the necklace from Lisanna, and I know she won't give it up.

"Oi! Lisanna!" called Natsu, she came jogging up," we need the necklace. Give it."

Lisanna stepped back, not wanting to return the item. She hesitated, but Natsu looked desperate for it.

"Lisanna! Just give it already! It's not made for you or anyone else! It's for Lucy and Lucy only, so get it off!" he yelled. Woah, looks like he just snapped. Lisanna slowly took it off, offended by Natsu of course.

Natsu smiled at it and put it in his pocket.

"Alright, you go into second line now." said Natsu. Lisanna nodded and came with me back into our postions.

Meanwhile, Natsu was up front blocking Lucy with......his arms stretched out. That idiot.

Lucy tilted her head, but saw Lisanna creeping SUSPICIOUSLY into the second line. Lucy moved quickly to   attack, while Natsu tried to stop her. He held her down, but then she broke out and rushed towards Lisanna. I stepped in front.

"Lucy! Stop there and fight me!" I exclaimed. At first, Lucy was surprised by my actions, but became amused.

"Fine then. When i'm done with you, I will go after that little girl behind you." smirked Lucy.

"You speak of me like i'm in the way." I protested. I changed into my Satan Soul transformation, as I flew high into the air. Lucy brought her head back to look at me flying in the sky.

"That's because you are." she said. She kneeled to the ground and pushed off, like a jump. She jumped so high she reached to my level.

I pulled my hand back, and with that, I punched her. She caught my hand with one hand only, and flipped me over her head. As I was about to reach behind her, she kicked me from behind, causing me to fly a few feet back.

She brought her hands together, and chanted some words.

"Light sphere!" she yelled. A magic circle appeared under me, and a blast of an enormous amount of bright magic power caught me. I had no sense of what was happening. All I could feel was pain. After the blast ended, I couldn't move. Smoke came out of my body. I fell down to the earth, as everyone watched from below.