Chapter 3: Broken away

A cold day t'is w'ent, and ye was saddened, by ever such an act..... okay, sorry about that. You know, I was trying to speak shakespeareian. Yeah..... not working out well huh?

~Grace

N.B: LIKE, LIKE, LIKE AND LIKE!

____________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

I jumped up in bed. Today was my birthday!! I was so elated, but then I saddened. Natsu and the others would be on a job, therefore I won't get to be with them... A knock was heard on my door, as I slipped on my bedroom slippers. I opened the door but my morning smile fell.

Gray and Erza stood awkwardly outside, to my surprise. What were they doing here?

"Can we come in?" asked Gray.

"Sure." I said, as I made way for them to past. The both sat at the table, and I tilted my head.

"So.... how can I help?" I asked.

"LUCY!!" They cried as the both tackled me to the floor. I was being squished, damn it! I realized that they were hugging me, why?

"Erza and I are so sorry for what we did!" sniffed Gray.

"My apologies. But we were so happy when Lisanna came, we just never realized how much we strayed away from you..." said Erza.

"Please forgive us. We know we made you sad, and we were jerks." pleaded Gray. I stared at the two, in shock. They were apologizing! I smiled sweetly and nodded my head.

"THANK YOU!!" They yelled. We were soon eating and talking like good old friends, when Erza spoke up.

"Lucy, we told Natsu to allow you to go on a job today, since you're probably doing fine... but he said that if we don't want to go, then he'll go with Lisanna. Of course, we didn't want him alone, him being reckless and all, so we told him we'd go, we just had to do something important first. So we came here." explained Erza.

"It's okay guys, really. So what's so important?" I asked.

"This!" said a cheery little voice, as my apartment door sprung open and in walked in Wendy, Happy and Charle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!" yelled everyone. I was so happy, really happy. Everyone laughed and talked for a while, until Erza AND Gray had to go for the job.

"Wendy, Natsu says he wants you and the exceeds on the job." said Erza.

"But I don't want to go! Besides, have you already seen the job?" asked Wendy.

"Actually, no. Natsu said that when we come to the guild at two, he will tell us, but he wants us there now, although it's only ten. It's pretty confusing, that damn Flamebrain." cursed Gray.

"Oh boy, that Natsu." sighed Erza. "Lucy, we will go now, and see what's happening, but please come before two so that we may meet up again. okay?"

I smiled and said yes. I closed the door as they left.

AN HOUR LATER

It was 11:00, so I decided to go to the guild. I walked briskly, and entered the guild doors. The guild was ignoring me, not like that's anything new. I went up to the bar to greet Mira, but she only said hi and turned away. People bumped into me like I wasn't even there!

I went near the request board, and browsed the jobs there. While going to the board, I passed Erza and Gray. I went up and to them.

"Hey, the job...are you leaving at two?" I asked. They showed no emotion, like they weren't sure.

"Yea.." said Erza, as they both walked away. So they lied to me? Erza and Gray looked sad, and Wendy came from Natsu's direction, also looking a bit sullen. I decided to stay out of this, and sat down.

I think I fell asleep, because someone or some people were trying to get my attention. I awoke and looked up, to see Nastu and the rest of the team behind him.

'Hey Lucy, Natsu said that he had something to tell you, but he didn't tell us yet, so we're kind of wondering what's up." said Gray.

"Yeah. Lucy, as you know, Lisanna has been here for awhile, and I came o a conclusion. Lucy, you're off the team, and Lisanna is taking your spot." said Natsu. Erza and Gray widened their eyes, and poor Wendy's eyes were so wide, she was afraid it would pop out.

"I'm off the...team?" I asked, my head facing the ground.

"Yeah. Bye now, we have a job to go do." said Natsu, as he went off with Lisanna.

"Lucy..we had no idea!" said Erza.

"Yeah! We had no participation in thi-" said Gray.

"It's okay." I said, cutting him off and storming outside. The rain was falling, and I sat on a bench, getting wet from the water.

I cried, for what felt like an eternity, when I fell a presence. A warm coat was placed over me, as I was being hugged. I froze, not knowing what to do, when I heard his voice.

"Shhhh. It's okay."

I looked up, teary eyed and came face to face with Sting! Our faces were inches apart, as he held me tighter.

"W-w-w-what are you doing h-here?" I stuttered, the rain pelting my face.

"I just needed to see you. I saw you crying in the rain, that's why I am comforting you." he replied sheepishly. I was lost at words, not knowing what to say.

"I saw it all." he continued," as I was entering your guild, I saw what happened. When you ran outside crying, I decided to give you some space first."

I smiled, as we hugged each other in the rain. I think I dozed off, because I was being lifted, and the warm scent of my apartment greeted me. I opened my eyes, as Sting set me down. He went inside my bathroom and got us towels.

"I am going to change." I said, as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

I came out feeling refreshed, seeing Sting sitting with some hot cocoa. He handed me a cup.

"I made some for you." he said.

"Thanks, for the cup and for bringing me here." I said.

"No problem." he replied, but became shy afterwards," I have a request."

"Sure!" I said.

"Uh, do you mind if I, if I crash here?"

________________________________________________________

AND STING APPEARS.......FINALLY! HE IS A GOD DAMN MAIN CHARACTER!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4: The ways of Sting

Summary: So Sting asks Lucy to crash at her place for a reason, but why? Yeah, so find out, also, expect a bit of Erza and Gray's POV

Sorry, it's not much of a chapter. I tried to update quick because i was actually supposed to update yesterday.